Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Bannon out at Breitbart

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bannon out at Breitbart

Right wing firebrand Steve Bannonís rapid fall from grace continued Tuesday as he was removed from his post at the head of the Breitbart News media organization.

Breitbart CEO Larry Solov said in a statement on the organizationís website: ďSteve is a valued part of our legacy, and we will always be grateful for his contributions, and what he has helped us to accomplish.Ē

Bannon, in the same post, said he was ďproud of what the Breitbart team has accomplished in so short a period of time in building out a world-class news platform.Ē

Just a year ago, Bannon was a newly installed senior adviser to then President-elect Trump, having joined Trumpís campaign in the summer of 2016. He was characterized for much of the first few months of Trumpís presidency as the brains behind the president, and was lampooned on Saturday Night Live as the grim reaper who told Trump what to do.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bannon-ou...215657948.html

Seems like these changes just keep happening so very fast.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

So many people who reach the pinnacle of power and influence and self-sabotage. It happens over and over again. I saw it alot in my dad's business. From what I have observed it takes a certain type of personality to reach the top but that is what they are good at---doing what it takes to get to the top. But once at the top it takes a different skill set to manage at BE successful at the top.

Comment

Working...
    X