Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

What happened to my forum picture?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to my forum picture?

The butterflies by my name are gone, and I can't figure out how to replace them.

Take one and pass it on!

The board upgrade/update is still underway. Some changes are normal. Sorry for the inconveniences but hopefully we'll all adapt pretty quickly and many of the things we're used to will come back up along with new things such as our "like" button.
    sigpic
    Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Hey Steve, where's the "like" button located?
      Also, before the update I had the "latest activity" bookmarked on my phone and it was easy peezy. Do you know if there's an icon I need to click on to just see the latest posts?

Comment

Originally posted by Koalie View Post
        Hey Steve, where's the "like" button located?
        Also, before the update I had the "latest activity" bookmarked on my phone and it was easy peezy. Do you know if there's an icon I need to click on to just see the latest posts?
        Bottom right, next to "flag"
        Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post

Bottom right, next to "flag"
          There's only quote and flag. No "like". Maybe it's because I'm on my cellphone.

Comment

Will we still be able to use a siggie???
            Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Looks like some posts have the 'like' button, and some don't.
              2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is inspired by God, and is profitable for teaching, for rebuking, for correcting, for training in righteousness.

Comment

I see no "like" buttons, only quote & flag...

Comment

I don't see a like button either, fwiw.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud Watcher View Post
                    The butterflies by my name are gone, and I can't figure out how to replace them.
                    CloudWatcher, go up to the very top right of the screen where the login link is, click on your handle name and choose My Profile. Then click on your space for your avatar pic and choose edit. Then you can supply a link to the image or upload one.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Some kinks are to be expected. Hopefully things will be straightened out soon. FWIW I still cannot access the site via my PC so my ability to help answer questions is limited. Sorry folks. Hang in there.
                      sigpic
                      Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Not a fan of Like buttons...

Matt 16:27 | Rom 3:23 | Rom 10:9 | 1 Thes 5:9-10 | Ps 34:8

Comment

Me neither..........they make no sense.
                          Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

I think mine's fixed ...
                            John Robinson

Scribe

Comment

Originally posted by Gravity View Post
                              I think mine's fixed ...
                              Matt 16:27 | Rom 3:23 | Rom 10:9 | 1 Thes 5:9-10 | Ps 34:8

Comment

Working...
                              X