Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Where do we start?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where do we start?

    Well partners, looks like we have to start all over with some threads, and go back and do updates on existing threads for the past month+. TT, just posted last night on your SIL and brother's situation. Please repost and keep us informed .

    ☹☹☹

  • #2
    Ah, yes, that thread, along with many others has probly disappeared. I'll have to repost that... We'll have to get used to the new site structure... it's easy on my eyes, I can say that.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

    3 trees

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes, it's startling at first, but I'm sure will feel familiar very quickly! We may have to rehash some topics, but old friends often do that anyway, right?

      Comment


      • #4
        Further proof the Windows program is satanic. :P
        Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

        Comment


        • #5
          The older I get, the more I rehash.....
          "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
          always abounding in the work of the Lord;
          knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

          1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

          Comment


          • #6
            I really like the new format, especially for mobile! And, as a bonus, the election last night never even happened

            Comment


            • #7
              But the one last November still did.
              And if by grace, then it is no longer by works: if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
              Romans 11:6

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DMac View Post
                But the one last November still did.
                If I could figure out how to "like" your comment I would.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Koalie View Post

                  If I could figure out how to "like" your comment I would.
                  Like also!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Koalie View Post

                    If I could figure out how to "like" your comment I would.
                    On the bottom right of the post boxes there should be a little thumbs up symbol with the word like to the right of it and a box to the right of that. Click on the thumbs up or the like and the number in the box will go up one. Are those things there for you or am only I seeing them?

                    ADDED: Okay, I understand that those thingies I described aren't visible to most... sorry. I think most of the tweeks that will need to happen are above my level and pay grade.

                    For those wondering about signatures, at the moment text works. I tried re-uploading image I was using and it uploaded, but doesn't show in my posts... so it may be a while before we see that working.
                    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

                    3 trees

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post

                      On the bottom right of the post boxes there should be a little thumbs up symbol with the word like to the right of it and a box to the right of that. Click on the thumbs up or the like and the number in the box will go up one. Are those things there for you or am only I seeing them?

                      ADDED: Okay, I understand that those thingies I described aren't visible to most... sorry. I think most of the tweeks that will need to happen are above my level and pay grade.

                      For those wondering about signatures, at the moment text works. I tried re-uploading image I was using and it uploaded, but doesn't show in my posts... so it may be a while before we see that working.
                      I am just thankful that we are back together!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Sunshine View Post

                        I am just thankful that we are back together!!!
                        Yes!! I can do without TV but I need my RR Fam!!!
                        John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm thrilled to finally get back on. I think my "techy" ignorance impaired me a great deal. We've lost a lot of good threads we had going..........but, I've forgotten where they were posted. Guess we will eventually get this all up to date again. Like you, chaser, I'd be totally lost and bummed if I couldn't get me RR fix daily. The past few days has been very hard and frustrating.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by chaser View Post

                            Yes!! I can do without TV but I need my RR Fam!!!
                            Ditto! I consider you all my virtual family and look forward to visits in Heaven. And food cook-offs with Tall Timbers.
                            Last edited by Koalie; December 15th, 2017, 04:39 PM. Reason: Spelling

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by chaser View Post

                              Yes!! I can do without TV but I need my RR Fam!!!
                              I was headed towards delirium tremons when I couldn't access this Board for three days
                              Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

                              3 trees

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X