• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you choose your member name?

The other post about names on here made me wonder
    why people would choose those names. So, thought I'd
    ask why you chose the member name you did? I chose
    Pedxing from pedestrian crossing. You know the white
    spaces on the road when you can safely walk across.
    It seemed like something I could remember easy. Anyone
    else like to tell someting about their name?
    Last edited by Steve53; May 30th, 2009, 08:18 PM.

That's so funny.

I thought you were Chinese and Xing was your real name. "Pedestrian Crossing" never occurred to me when I saw your name.

JPE are my initials. How boring.

Comment

Well, Katia is something that my relatives used to call me when they were making fun of me lol, but I like how it looks when its typed out...I think its kinda pretty. _0203 is my birthday!
      "No temptation has seized you except what is common to man, and God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out, so that you can stand up under it"~1 Corinthians 10:13

Keep your eyes on the skies, for the Lord is coming!

Part of the RR CHEER SQUAD!
      sigpic

Comment

Caver was one of the things I enjoyed doing...ya know...with the helmets, carbide lamps, roaps

None of the other hobbies seemed to lend itself to a screen name....White Water, Skiing, Mtn Climbing.

Course, there were other possibilities...names that kind of took them all in. NutSo, Stupid, DareDevil, ThrillSeeker are just a few that come to mind. That was in the Pre Saved days and when I was younger the the body not only would but could follow the mind. ...blindly it seems.

Comment

When I was little, my mother found some wild tiger lilies in the woods near where she grew up. She dug some up and planted them next to our house. They were so-o-o beautiful! I've had a thing for tiger lilies ever since.

Thank you, Mary Rae, for your lovely picture!

"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6:19-21
          ______

Comment

Michele is my first name and I was saved in 1993, thus Michele93.

Comment

Arkriders are a select group rescued in space that go on to populate the New Jerusalem in my novel Alpha Rising.

Comment

I used it for my car tag first as a way to witness to those driving by (also holds me accountable to being a courteous drive Then I figured it would be a great way to witness through e-mail and now as a board member. Love this board btw.
                sigpic1Cor 1:18 For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Comment

Mine is the first letter of the names of my husband, myself, our 3 kids and our dog.

Comment

My parents have been calling me this since the day I was born so I figured it must be by name

Comment

I chose my name because this is an end times message board, and the New World Order is inevitable....and to make people wonder....

Comment

(snicker)

Comment

I chose my user name because i always liked how it says..."In the twinkling of an eye"...so i thought... ...sounds like a good user name.

So there you have it.

Comment

I am on the web 7 days a week
                            So WEBSEVEN

Comment

Well.... Joy is for Joy, which is my first name and B is the first initial of my last name and 02 stands for the day of my birth in August and 18 is the day of my hubby's birthday in May. I've used "joyb0218" for just about everything. I'm not quite sure it would (or could) ever change!! :-)

Comment

Working...
                              X