X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LookingUplinda View Post

(snicker)

Comment

My favorite musical group is the German electronic band Tangerine Dream, and one of my favorite songs of theirs is called "Stratosfear." The misspelling is deliberate and, I think, a nice touch.

Comment

I am from Louisiana
        Exodus 22:22-24 (NKJV) "You shall not afflict any widow or fatherless child. 23 "If you afflict them in any way, and they cry at all to Me, I will surely hear their cry; 24 "and My wrath will become hot, and I will kill you with the sword; your wives shall be widows, and your children fatherless.

Comment

Mine is from my dog, Murphy, who is a 4 lb. Yorkie. He's a little squirt. So I'm Murph the Squirt.

Murph

Comment

I picked my username because - I do have a thankful heart that Jesus brought me back to Himself, and a song by Petra really touched me, particularly selected lyrics which are:

I have a thankful heart
            that You have given me
            and it can only come from You

**all of the poetry posted under this username was composed by me; Dee M. aka ThankfulHeart, to the glory of God**

In God is my salvation and my glory; The rock of my strength, And my refuge, is in God
            (Psalm 62:7)

For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God. (Colossians 3:3)

Comment

My name comes from one of my favorite albums. It's by Becoming the Archetype.

Comment

I've had this username a loooong time. I picked it out when I joined my first message board, a NASCAR board. I was/am a #24 (Jeff Gordon) fan... and I just love the number SEVEN... COMPLETENESS.

Nowadays it suits me even more... I am watching 24/7.
                Psalm 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

Comment

my name is ALEX and i like to SMILE

Comment

I drive a 2002 Ford Ranger, hence 02ranger. I've used this username on the internet for a VERY long time.

Comment

Republic is for the fact we are a Republic not a democracy and 74 for the year I was born.

Comment

Well, I choose mine very simply . . .I thought about how great Jesus love is and how much he has done for me . . and all I came up with was, ILoveJesus.
                        I think it fits me quite well because . .

I love Jesus!!!

ILJ for short

Comment

I got saved in '99. My heart has been changed since.

Comment

Originally posted by Stratosfear View Post
                            My favorite musical group is the German electronic band Tangerine Dream, and one of my favorite songs of theirs is called "Stratosfear." The misspelling is deliberate and, I think, a nice touch.
                            I love Tangerine Dream!!! I'll have to listen to that song... :-)

Comment

I have a Jewish Step-mother who is just as much my mother as my Black Baptist one. Shout Out to my two mommies!!!!! Or Shalom Out to one of them!!!!
                              And since children are Jewish by their mom...well...there you have it. I am Jewish by Choice.

Comment

The WORD One

Comment

Working...
                                X