Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes its about all I can add! Amen!

Comment

Comment

it's the name of my twin sister she died i lived i wish i could have realy known her

Comment

i got mine from my cats name binky who i rescued from certain death as a kitten, 12 is nothing really unless you consider that's how many cats i've had right now im down to 3. All of which are rescued kitties.

Comment

I wasn't really creative with my name,dee is a nickname and I live in Alabama.
            sigpic

"...government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." Ronald Reagan January 20, 1981

Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised. Proverbs 31:30

Comment

My name came from Jesus shining on us, so that we will shine the light on the world for HIM. 62 is my birth year.
              If I could change it , it would be "Been Raptured", cause you know that is what we all pray happens every day!
              Last edited by Jesusshineonme62; May 31st, 2009, 08:39 AM. Reason: Forgot my Birth Year

Comment

Got mine by, reading, searching, pondering knowing there was so much evil in this old world and searching for his truth and not wanting to be decieved, thus the name.
                1 John 4 : 4
                Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

sigpic

Comment

I picked mine because I play keyboard/organ at my church and sing in the choir. I love nothing more than playing music and singing. If I'm not mistaken, there is a Bible verse that goes something to the effect of being content to be just a doorkeeper in the house of the Lord. Well, I will be content if I can be just a Musician in His House!!
                  "Oir is leatsa an rioghachd, agus an cumhachd, agus a gloir, gu siorraidh, Amen." ("For Thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever, Amen" -- Scots Gaelic)

Comment

I chose mine because i am a single mom!!.....- And my children make me walk like the felix cat above.
                    approaching God

Comment

Originally posted by His Bride View Post
                      So I guess that means that you are not 6'10 and have a wooden leg?
                      No wooden leg, at least not yet .
                      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Comment

Originally posted by His Bride View Post
                        So I guess that means that you are not 6'10 and have a wooden leg?

Comment

Very simple....Patti is my first name...and 311 is my house number...thus Patti311.
                          "Even so, come Lord Jesus, come. Even so....come and take Your Bride away. How my soul longs to be with You, my Lord! Even so, even so, come, Lord Jesus, come!" (Rev. 22:20)...Terry MacAlmon Music Ministries
                          sigpic

Comment

very simple,I believe Yeshua is coming back,so ....I am Yeshuaiscomingback...Praise The LOrd and Maranatha!!!!

Comment

Discerning--I pray to the Lord for discernment every day for there is so much false teaching and information in this sin filled world. Sheep--this part came from my pre-christian, liberal days when I would "look down my nose" at all the stupid sheepeople in this world. After I became born again, I seemed to be irresistibly drawn to the passages in the Bible about Jesus, The Shepard, and his sheep. Jesus always has the last laugh.
                              Last edited by Discerning Sheep; May 31st, 2009, 10:24 AM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

Caroljo is just my first and middle name, Carol Jo. Real interesting, nothing special!

Comment

Working...
                                X