This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by caligal View Post
    Cali was a sweet little female kitty I used to have. She got out one night and got hit by a hit and run driver. I used to call here caligal and she would come arunnin. She was soo very funny. I loved her.
    We have a little cat named Cali too Her full name is Calisto but we call her Cali or caligirl. She's such a petite little thing but quite the little fire ball!
    I'm sorry that your sweet Cali was run over. I would be heart broken if any of our cats were killed. I know they'll eventually die but I don't want them to be killed by a vehicle or a hawk. We live out in the country and so I'm always concerned about them being outside for long.
    I always thought you called yourself Cali girl because you live in Cali

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
    Tall Timbers is the name of the road I live on. I use it or a derivative for many of my online account ID's.
    I figured you went by tall timbers because you're really tall and you're surrounded by lots of timber.

Comment

• Was completely stuck for ideas, and was paying my work AHPRA registration bill at the time. Oz identifies my country. Thought.. why not Oz-ahpra, and being somewhat dyslexic it came out Ozaprah when I registered.. Turns out to be harpazo backwards... Seemed appropriate for a rapture site...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ozaprah View Post
        Was completely stuck for ideas, and was paying my work AHPRA registration bill at the time. Oz identifies my country. Thought.. why not Oz-ahpra, and being somewhat dyslexic it came out Ozaprah when I registered.. Turns out to be harpazo backwards... Seemed appropriate for a rapture site...
        Ok, this is my favorite one!! Thanks for sharing, Ozaprah!
        Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Comment

• Nineteenth Century publisher, "G. Morrish" but deliberately misspelled.

Morrish published writings by J. N. Darby and others in that fellowship. In 1890 G. Morrish published the first edition of Darby's "New Translation" Bible. The print shop was located at 26 Paternoster Square in London and was active there until it was destroyed in the 1940 London Blitz.

Marvin

Comment

• The number 248 is the number of Abraham in biblical Hebrew numerology. Also his covenant and the rapture is related through his message in faith and the Akedah. Felt significant to my motivations

Comment

• For me... it's my first name backwards. Yrrek... Kerry

Comment

• Mine is a character from a series of books that I read a long time ago called "The Seventh Sword" by Dave Duncan. I used to read fantasy a lot and the character was one of my favorites.

Comment

Working...
                X