Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My member name is the same as my online business name. Easy to remember for me.

Also chose that name a few years ago for my business as I wanted to represent my business in a Godly manner, such the name.

I get alot of emails and responses about it, so can do some witnessing to people.

Comment

• I think my name's pretty easy to figure out, but I'll post here anyway. 6 stringed (I play guitar) sign seeker (I seek signs that our Lord and Savior is coming soon) so.... 6stringedsignseeker
      “Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.”- Colossians 3:12

Comment

• It's my real name.

Comment

• vemee was a nickname from the college I attended. VMI cadets were sometimes called vemees.

Comment

• John 21:1-11
            1 After these things Jesus shewed himself again to the disciples at the sea of Tiberias; and on this wise shewed he himself.
            2 There were together Simon Peter, and Thomas called Didymus, and Nathanael of Cana in Galilee, and the sons of Zebedee, and two other of his disciples.
            3 Simon Peter saith unto them, I go a fishing. They say unto him, We also go with thee. They went forth, and entered into a ship immediately; and that night they caught nothing.
            4 But when the morning was now come, Jesus stood on the shore: but the disciples knew not that it was Jesus.
            5 Then Jesus saith unto them, Children, have ye any meat? They answered him, No.
            6 And he said unto them, Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find. They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.
            7 Therefore that disciple whom Jesus loved saith unto Peter, It is the Lord. Now when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he girt his fisher's coat unto him, (for he was naked,) and did cast himself into the sea.
            8 And the other disciples came in a little ship; (for they were not far from land, but as it were two hundred cubits,) dragging the net with fishes.
            9 As soon then as they were come to land, they saw a fire of coals there, and fish laid thereon, and bread.
            10 Jesus saith unto them, Bring of the fish which ye have now caught.
            11 Simon Peter went up, and drew the net to land full of great fishes, an hundred and fifty and three: and for all there were so many, yet was not the net broken.

Jesus taught that we should be fishers of men. Unfortunately, I am not always on the right side. Sometimes we overfish one side and forget the other. There are times when we need to cast the net on the other side of the boat.

Comment

• I like Shadow the Hedgehog a lot so I came up with Shadow girl a few years ago on another forum site.

Comment

• My name is David, and i always loved David"s story in the bible since I was little. Killing the big bad bully with a sling shot!

Comment

• I played hockey for many many years and was always a huge Pittsburgh Penguins fan. So back in the old BBS days I always went by Pensfan. It has since just stuck to the poiunt where even my RL friends call me "Pens" most of the time.

-

For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord. ~ Romans 8:38-39 ESV.

This year, or this month, or, more likely, this very day, we have failed to practise ourselves the kind of behaviour we expect from other people.
                  C.S. Lewis - Mere Christianity

Comment

• My last name begins with "St." and I live in Texas. Every time I log on here, I think "Texas Saint" would have sounded much cooler. I have considered morphing into a new personality.

Comment

• First name=Lisa
                      1st last name aka maiden name starts with M
                      2nd last name aka married name starts with D
                      and I have 2 beautiful daughters and 1 grandson.=3
                      LisaMD3

Comment

• Simple, I'm Paul's Nana (I am also Abby's Nana, and Alexis' Nana, but I saved those for other forums )

Comment

• The area im from in Northwest Indiana near Chicago is called "the region, or DA region". Its a very ethnically diverse melting pot.
                          Add that with my name "Steve"...and you get RegionSteve

Comment

• Mine's named after the famous statue in Brazil. I'd love to see it in person someday...

Comment

• Peace. Be still.

Something I ask Jesus to say again every time the tornado sirens go off.

I am, and always have been, terrified of storms.
                              John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you.

Comment

• from the best MLB team ever!!

Comment

Working...
                                X