Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from California!

Hello everyone!

Iím new here and wanted to introduce myself. Iím a navy wife living in California. I learned about this website from one of the shows I watch on TV. Iím really looking forward to some fellowship with like minded believers and learning along the way!

A warm welcome to you, knw77! Are you in San Diego? I grew up in Orange County, and came to know the Lord through Chuck Smith's Calvary Chapel. Glad you're here!

Comment

Welcome to RR!

Comment

Thank you both! To Accepted- I was raised in San Diego, but I am in the Temecula area for now..not too far from Orange County!

Comment

Welcome to RR, knw77! My dad was in the navy. I grew up near Port Hueneme NAS.
          Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Hi knw77!!! I know exactly where Temecula is!!! I was there the beginning of August visiting as my brother-and-sister-in-law live in Murrieta. Welcome to Rapture Ready!!!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I live in Lake Elsinore, recently moved out here from Irvine. Look forward to sharing thoughts with you!

Comment

Hello fellow Californian! Welcome to RR.

I'm located in that "other" California north of Bakersfield. Actually farter north not far from the Napa Valley. So I comiserate with you over the imorral wackiness (wickedness) that so pervades this State. At least for now, the sanctity of Funamentalist Christian homes remain beyond the legeslative pervue.

Marvin

Comment

Californian here as well...welcome!!
                    sigpic
                    I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

As I said, I'm in your neighborhood..........Lake Elsinore, but to the east of the I-15 in Canyon Hills. I can recommend a lovely church here in the area. Not too big - not too small, and filled with sound teaching, local mission opportunities, and the most loving and friendliest fellow brothers and sisters in Christ that I have ever met up with........... And, by the way, my dad served in the Navy in the late 30's and my brother in the 50's. Again, Welcome!

Comment

Working...
                      X