Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from a German living in the Netherlands

Hi all!
    I 've been reading rr for years and decided it's time to join the forum. The last couple of month so many things happend on earth. It's so exciting living in the endtimrs and seeing that our Almighty God is souvereign. Here in the netherlands aren't that many christians believing in the endtime and prophecies. I'm glad I found rapture ready years ago. I love this sit and the knowledge and wisdom you share. I feel I'm not alone. God bless you all!!!

Welcome to RR, Meg55!
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

Comment

Glad you decided to join!

Comment

Herzlich Willkommen, Meg55!

Comment

Welcome Meg!

Comment

Great to have you here with us, Meg55!

Comment

Welcome!
              Toots

Comment

Welcome!
                Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

Herzlich Willkommen
                  There's nothing our LORD JESUS CHRIST can't do!!!!

Comment

Welcome Meg55! I look forward to reading your posts and seeing your perspective as a German living in the Netherlands. Sometimes I feel disheartened by what is happening here in the USA everyday. I'm glad you have joined!
                    Pray for the peace of JerUSAlem 🇮🇱

Comment

Welcome to RR!!!. It will be good to have the perspective from someone living in Europe. I've visited The Netherlands and found it to be a beautiful country, as is all of Europe. The influx of Muslim immigrants has probably changed it a great deal during the last couple of years though.
                      This world is not my home. I'm just passing through. If heaven's not my home, O Lord, what would I do? The angels beckon me from heaven's open door, and I can't feel at home in this world anymore."
                      Complete justice for us will come only "when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels" (v. 7).

Comment

Welcome, Meg! So glad you have joined us! It truly is a wonderful site where like-minded believers who love the Lord can watch together for our Lord's return.
                        Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies, how they grow: they neither toil nor spin; and yet I say to you, even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.

Comment

So glad you've joined us, Meg
                          This is a place to learn, and a place of comfort in our times of need!
                          sigpic
                          I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Working...
                          X