Hi

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi

I have been reading the forums for about a month, before finally joining. I'm a 43 yr old wife, mother of a 25 yr old son, and 1 yr old granddaughter. I was raised in the Catholic church and attended Catholic school during my grade school years (which is why I was hesitant about joining). After decades without God, I picked up my Bible again 3 years ago, and decided to read it cover to cover for the first time ever. Since then, it has been a part of my daily reading.

Nice to be here.

Welcome Dragonfly! Nice to have you join us here on the forum!

Comment

Warm Welcome!

Comment

Hi, glad to have you here

Comment

What's up Dragonfly? Nice to have you here! We hope you find welcome in this community of believers
          "No temptation has seized you except what is common to man, and God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out, so that you can stand up under it"~1 Corinthians 10:13

Keep your eyes on the skies, for the Lord is coming!

Part of the RR CHEER SQUAD! :cheer :cheer
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonfly View Post
            I was raised in the Catholic church and attended Catholic school during my grade school years (which is why I was hesitant about joining).
            Im glad you didnt 'hesitate' too much.

You may hear some 'hard truths' regarding the teachng of the RCC here, but its all meant as 'saying the truth in love'. Welcome...
            The heavens are telling of the glory of God; And their expanse is declaring the work of His hands.
            Day to day pours forth speech, And night to night reveals knowledge.
            (Psa 19:1b-2)

Comment

Welcome to RR. DH's family are Catholic. Glad to have you here.
              John 1:29 Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world

Revelation22:17 Both the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!"

Comment

A BIG welcome to you!
                I stand with Israel, now and forever.
                Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Comment

Welcome to RR, Dragonfly!
                  Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Working...
                  X