Im new!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im new!!!

Hey everyone mickyy here, az u probably all kno im new to this site but itz gonna be good to actually fellowship with some like-minded people:-D

Originally posted by mickyy83 View Post
    Hey everyone mickyy here, az u probably all kno im new to this site but itz gonna be good to actually fellowship with some like-minded people:-D

"How long can you last lurking in the shadows?"

Comment

Originally posted by mickyy83 View Post
      Hey there mickyy83. Pssst We would appreciate it if you would refrain from posting in text shorthand.

We invite you to visit our New Members sub forum and give us your testimony and tell us how you came to know Jesus and what impact He has made in your life.
      sigpic
      Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Comment

Welcome and God bless you.
          'For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the LORD; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.' PSALM 12:5.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Mickyy!
            Whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. (John 4:14)

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Comment

Welcome aboard!!

meshee
              "Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God." Romans 5:1-2 NKJV

The word for "sun" in HEBREW is שמש/she-MESH!

Comment

God bless you Mickyy.

Galactus is on the job!
                Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Working...
                X