Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

There is a Light

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

every one here seems so nice and kind and knows just what to say.I wish I were like that I seem to never know what to say or I say it wrong and it sounds dumb so its easier to just keep quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by Racheal59 View Post
      I can't listen to watch songs ......no matter how nice. I really am way too depressed and at this point they don't help me ...just makes me worse. Pray for me if the Lord so leads ya. Thx. Rach
      ing for you Racheal
      To console those who mourn in Zion
      To give them beauty for ashes,
      The oil of joy for mourning,
      the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
      That they may be called trees of righteousness,
      The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.

Put on the praise and worship music it will eventually drive away the demons of depressionThey aren't going to want to stay around listening to you praising theLord.

Comment

Hang in there Rachael it does get better. I was in your situation not to long ago. I started praying differently. Instead of asking God for things, I began asking Him to shine His light in to my heart and fill me with the Holy Spirit nad thanking Him for giving his only begotten Son to die for us/my sins. One dat at a time that is all you can do, don't worry about the past or future. Feel His love right NOW. God Bless you Rachel we are all praying for you.

Comment

Yes Rachale please thake one day at a time. We have no promisses of tomorrow.
          You are not the only one going through the the long lonsome valley.Look up to him
          and thank him for his many blessings. I know it is hard, but if you praise him and
          thank him for what he has given you,you will be able to walk on no . He will carrie
          you, he loves you ,There are many Christians who have been or are goind through
          very hard times. Remember Job , there are many times I feel like Job. Put your
          compleat trust in the Lord , trust him with your whole hart ,He will bring you through
          the storm-he is in it with you all the way.

I will be praying for you,

God bless you

Comment

Working...
          X