Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

There is a Light

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is a Light

Last edited by ATYCLB; December 13th, 2007, 01:42 AM.

That was really great! I loved it! What a beautiful song!

Comment

What glorious light He is!!!

Comment

I can't listen to watch songs ......no matter how nice. I really am way too depressed and at this point they don't help me ...just makes me worse. Pray for me if the Lord so leads ya. Thx. Rach

Comment

How beautiful!

Comment

Originally posted by Racheal59 View Post
            I can't listen to watch songs ......no matter how nice. I really am way too depressed and at this point they don't help me ...just makes me worse. Pray for me if the Lord so leads ya. Thx. Rach
            ing for you, Rachel...may the LORD lift you up out of this depression and restore your joy. ..your depression days will be over soon, my friend...JESUS is coming soon...
            HE will give you strength to hold on and make it to the finish line..
            "Rise up my fair one and come away..The time of singing has come, my dove in the clefts of the rock ....for my beloved is mine and I am HIS..

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by CHRISTinCheryl View Post
              ing for you, Rachel...may the LORD lift you up out of this depression and restore your joy. ..your depression days will be over soon, my friend...JESUS is coming soon...
              Aww thank you so much. God bless you.

Comment

Yes, Racheal, you are dear to us and we're praying for you. You are even dearer to our Lord. I pray He holds you close and heals you and allows you to see how He sees you.

Comment

I just felt the Holy Spirit wash over me as I listened to that song and watched the video. \o/

What’s wrong Rach? Why are you depressed? Are you feeling any better today?

Comment

((((((((((HOMESICK)))))))))))) (((((((((DANIEL))))))))) awwww thanks for caring and for the prayers! Homesick you are so kindhearted and loving, May the Lord bless you greatly.

Daniel, I love your signature.....boy that is so true. I've got to get that embedded in my mind and thoughts and heart.

Bless you both for your caring hearts.

Comment

Originally posted by Racheal59 View Post
                      Daniel, I love your signature.....boy that is so true. I've got to get that embedded in my mind and thoughts and heart.
                      Thanks. Its worked for me on several occasions since I first saw it somewhere here on RR.

Comment

Oh dear sister, this world has gotten so dark but we are not alone, He is with us, He loves and cares for us so and gives us hope, peace, comfort and strength. praying for you Racheal.
                        The video is lovely, thanks
                        Amazing love! How can it be, That Thou, my God, shouldst die for me?

Comment

Sending giatia agape love to you

Beautiful video!

Comment

I stand in agreement with this prayer !

In Jesus name.
                            Amen.

The more I seek Jesus.
                            The more I find Jesus.
                            The more I find Jesus.
                            The more I love Jesus.
                            The more I love Him.

Comment

amen....

Comment

Working...