Hello, longtime reader and recent contributor to RaptureReady here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, longtime reader and recent contributor to RaptureReady here

I have read RaptureReady news and articles for many years. With my husbands urging, I submitted my first article in December I believe. I just want to read and write constantly now. I am constantly learning and growing. I know many of my articles are on a subject that some steer clear of, Islam. But I feel this is what God is calling me to do. Warn as many people as I can. I have enjoyed reading the articles submitted, past and present. I hope that I can lead even one person to Christ or that I e helped one person understand something they didnít understand before. God bless you all

vanessa

Welcome to RR. Writing about Islam is something that definitely needs to be done, so I hope you will continue to do. God bless you.
    Rapture Forums Ministries - Rapture Forums

Comment

Hi Vanessa!!! So glad you made it to our site. Look forward to reading what you post!!! Blessings, Sunshine

Comment

welcome, Nessa!
        Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

welcome !
          John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Thank you! 💖💖

Comment

Working...
            X