Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Hello from Florida!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Florida!

Iíve been a lurker for quite sometime. Though Iíve followed Brother Jack Kelley and grown greatly from his teachings for years.

With the way things are rapidly progressing I decided I wanted to ďlurk no longerĒ 😊.

Welcome Lavished!
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Hi, Lavished!!! So glad you decided to lurk no longer and come join the conversations!!! There is much to talk about and look forward to these days...........many of us feel it won't be very much longer at all until we hear the trump and are caught up! Such exciting times to be alive, and also to be able to share our enthusiasm with one another as we wait........... and, look up!

Comment

Welcome! I look forward to reading your posts and learning more about you. 😊

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Hello! I myself am new, but I look forward to getting to know you and to reading your posts.
              1 John 3:16 "Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren." (KJV)

Psalm 94:18 "When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O Lord, held me up." (KJV)

Daniel 9:1

Comment

Working...
              X