Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Back!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back!

Hello everyone! I was a member of this forum for awhile, and it's been a few years since I have even logged in here. I am very pleasantly surprised, and happy to see many familiar people still here. My life the past 4-5 years, well, it's been a long journey, too much to say here. I am just very looking forward to getting back on this forum, as I start to try and heal from my ordeals and figure out my next path in life. So I really just wanted to say "Hello" and express how happy I am to be back!
    Whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. (John 4:14)

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths. (Proverbs 3:5-6)

Howdy and welcome back
    John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

We are so happy to have you back, Maxine!! I was away, too, for a while when my DH was ill and dying, and then as I made my way through all the legalities involved in closing down our business, and then, moving to a new area. I was so happy to get back here again fulltime, finally, about two years ago. It takes awhile to get our feet under us again, when we have been through things. I fully understand.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing you here chatting with us once more!

Comment

Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Great to have you back Maxine!!! Blessings

Comment

Welcome back Maxine!

Comment

Nice to meet you Maxine and welcome back !!!!!

Comment

Hi Maxine! Welcome back to RR!

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Hi Maxine, welcome back to Rapture Ready BB! I remember your screen name!
                    "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
                    always abounding in the work of the Lord;
                    knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

Comment

Hi Maxine...great to see you back
                      sigpic
                      I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Working...
                      X