Itís Been Awhile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itís Been Awhile

Iíve been reading all you can post but havenít been writing for some time. I felt compelled today after the news of Dr. Billy Grahamís passing. I am happy for him, but I am so sad at his leaving; I feel such sadness for this world. I am one of Godís children who was hopeful that Dr. Graham was waiting for the rapture and that he would stay with us until that time. I may be selfish, but I long to go home and I am trying to take as many with me as I can by sowing seeds every time I can.

How much longer Lord? I am also saddened at my SIL who is an ordained minister that believes that the Holy Spirit will conquer all the evil in the world and the Gospel will conquer all. He is also of the belief that there is no more prophecy to be fulfilled; everything happened in 70 AD and is also a ďreplacement believer.Ē Jerusalem isnít special, the Jews blew it, itís all about the Church.

Iíve tried time and again to talk with him and heís just so much smarter than I am that itís impossible. One of my fellow Sunday School friends has told me to ďshake the dust off.Ē I will keep praying for him though.

Thank you for keeping up your hard work to maintain this site. I am also surprised at the fewer number of people who actively post on here, but Iím one to talk...itís been 7 years for me,

I will keep looking up!

In Him,
    "Every day I want to be in dangerous proximity to Jesus. I want a life that explodes... with faith that is gloriously treacherous." Mike Yaconelli "Dangerous Wonder"

Welcome back!
    John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Hi Bethlehem57!!! Nice to have you back!!!

Comment

Welcome back!!! I think many of us here feel the same way you do. I was hoping that God was allowing Billy Graham to live a bit longer so he could enjoy the rapture - hopefully, along with us. But, he is safely home now..........and, I am continuing to hope and pray that our wonderful Lord will be coming for us very soon now.

Yes, the world has certainly evolved into "as the days of Noah" and evil abounds all around us. We see it everywhere.......... on our school campuses, on Facebook pages, on t.v., in the news, etc., etc., etc. It can't be too much longer before the "doors on the ark are closed and sealed" and we are taken away to our eternal home. Keep looking up!!!

Comment

Do you think that God maybe knew that his death would impact many more (also promote discussion AND sharing of his story, getting his message to the masses ONE more time), than if he was taken in the rapture? I think so. He was all about ďreaching the masses,Ē and what does that more than when a prominent figure (secular OR Christian) passes away?

..just food for thought.

Comment

Yes, LAMBorgini, I do believe you may be right. I can't help but believe that Billy going home may bring that message in a massive way..........perhaps for the last time. Billy's going home may mark a turning point on the time clock of God bringing the rest of us home, too. Just as Noah's entering the Ark of safety (after 120 years of building and preaching) marked seven days before the rains fell and the waters rose, destroying the rest of mankind. I think we will all be watching for our Lord's return for us even a bit more now.

Comment

I agree, we seem to be living in "as the days of Noah". I think to myself, it can't get much worse, but yes it can and will. Before the man of sin comes on the scene it will be horridness, and since we don't know the day or hour we certainly must look for him always. It's nice to be here with like minded believers.

Comment

Originally posted by INGODITRUST View Post
                I agree, we seem to be living in "as the days of Noah". I think to myself, it can't get much worse, but yes it can and will. Before the man of sin comes on the scene it will be horridness, and since we don't know the day or hour we certainly must look for him always. It's nice to be here with like minded believers.
                Welcome to you, INGODITRUST.

Comment

John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Yes, indeed, welcome to our group!

Comment

Working...
                    X