Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Hello from Canada

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Canada

Hi everyone!!! I feel like I know you all. I have been reading your posts for years. I have been a BOC since 1989. I have lived in Canada all my life but these past few years had made me want to run for the hills. I look forward to joining your conversations.

Welcome!!

Comment

Welcome to RR-BB, inhisname!
      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Welcome to the board
        Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

Welcome! I love to see new members added to our numbers...
          sigpic
          I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome to Rapture Ready!!!! My dad's family were Swedes who moved to Canada...they owned a bakery and were ice hockey aficionados---played all the time. Part of the family then left Canada and went down to Glendale, CA where my dad was born. Also, my brother in law is Canadian and my sister was married in Canada in New Brunswick. Been to Vancouver and Whistler. Love Canada but not the politics.

Comment

Welcome to the forum inhisname !!!! Lots of bad things coming down from your "Obama protege" president. It appears your country is persecuting Christians like never before, yet making every effort to promote Muslims, and un-Godly behaviors. Lots of that going around these days!!

Comment

Welcome to our group! Good to have you here with us. I don't think there is any place on earth anymore that doesn't have people wanting to run for the hills. It has become a very crazy and dark world out there! It's so good to be able to come here and speak our hearts with other like-minded brothers and sisters. We're glad you are here!

Comment

Thanks, everyone!! Canada was once a beautiful and free country. Not anymore Sunshine. Your family was lucky to get out of here. We have a mini Obama running our country into the ground now and Christians are the new terrorists here. It is hard living here when even your own family attacks you and calls you names. I have had to walk away from them because they have all went down the wide road. I have one brother who is a BOC and can see what's happening. The other 8 of them are blind and side with our government on all issues. I've even had one brother tell me God is OK with abortion because He would rather one die then 2, meaning the mother will die trying to kill the baby on her own. I am so happy to finally find some brothers and sisters in Christ to talk with because they are almost impossible to find anywhere anymore.

Comment

What province are you from inhisname?....greetings from Ontario, just joined too. We have double the trouble, provincially and federally here as you would know..

Comment

It's so good to meet you, Jesus, saves. I am in Ontario and yes I do know we have double trouble. Boy, I miss Stephen Harper.

Comment

I'am from Alberta, a born again Christian this is my first post. My penmanship is not that great, but l will try my best God wiliing, thanks to RR for this opportunity to post

Comment

Welcome to RR...... so good to have you here with us! Yes, the whole world is in travail during these times. It is great to have this place to come to so we can learn, discuss, and share together. I think we have a bumpy road ahead...........

Comment

Welcome, bigman70, no worries my penmanship needs work too lol

Comment

Working...
                              X