Hi from California

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from California

Hello everyone i'm from Tulare County California, I heard of Rapture Ready a long time ago and I enjoy the Rapture Ready News and the Weekley Commentary most of all and I check it everyday. I love the Lord and can't wait for him to come back soon!

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome Visionary34! Decades ago I used to start back packing trips from Mineral King. Isn't that from a park entrance in or near Tulare County? It's been long enough that I'm not sure anymore. I did Sawtooth pass when I was 8 years old... long before they ever improved it to mitigate wash outs.
      Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

I've never done backpacking myself and I haven't been to Mineral King but I'm not far from it though. I'm from Visalia. I'm more of a IT Technician/board gaming geek/nerd actually.

Comment

Welcome to the forum..............you are in good company, in that we, too, are awaiting our Lord's return for us.
          The sooner, the better, as far as I am concerned. Lots to learn about here as we are waiting, tho...........andf, lots of great fellowship!

Comment

Hi Visionary34!!! Glad you made it here.

Comment

Originally posted by Visionary34 View Post
              I've never done backpacking myself and I haven't been to Mineral King but I'm not far from it though. I'm from Visalia. I'm more of a IT Technician/board gaming geek/nerd actually.
              I don't know what Mineral King looks like today, but decades ago I thought it was the most beautiful place I'd ever been. Disney wanted to buy up that area to build a theme park way back when but wasn't able to pull it off.
              Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Yea, it is really beautiful here. I can see the mountains from my home but usually its blocked from view because of the bad air quality here. It sure would have made the drive to Disneyland easier if they had built it here but I doubt i'd go anyways because the cost is so ridiculous now. Right now I'm looking for work so I can't really afford to do a whole lot. You can pray I find something soon. I had a job interview today for a Director of Technology but on the way to the interview I got a speeding ticket, then like five minutes after that a guy rear ended me twice and I had to go to the urgent care and I couldn't do my interview which just made the day worse but I'm glad God protected me because I'm ok. My wife is a nurse and we make it ok but just barely sometimes.. Anyways just keep me in your guy's prayers thanks.

Comment

Welcome! Sorry to hear of your recent storm, you are safe in His hands, rest in His marvelous peace for He already knows where you will be employed, we(RR) are praying for your situation
                  John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Oh boy, it sounds like you had a really rough day! Sometimes when it rains it pours!

So we pray.

Dear Lord, please bless our brother with the right job. Please open the doors that need opened and shut the doors that need shut. We pray for confidence during the interview process and a peace within his spirit when it's the right job.

In Jesus name, amen

Let us know how it goes!

Comment

Working...
                      X