Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm from Manchester. born in 1975, born again about 2 months ago.

Here to learn more about the Saviour and His Teachings. I had a smattering of state school RE teaching but it was focussed more on muslems and hindu blasphemies than being a true christian. i was saved when i was invited to a church meeting by woman i know through work (to be honest i was only interested in her) and felt Jesus enter me as the pastor gave his sermon. It was almost a physical experience for me. I could feel Him slide right into me and fill up that hole that needed filling. Loved feeling Jesus deep in me and want Him to be with me for eternity.

I'm not the most knowledgeable on the Bible. Only just started reading it and working my way through it.

Look forward to getting to know you all.

Comment

Yes, me !! JuliexStead NW London, Harrow.

Originally posted by Miranda View Post
      Hi guys i'm from guildford surrey ( about 30 miles south of london) myself and my husband are both born again. This is my first post actually! loving the site! x x x
      Welcome I'm new too !! Don't live too far from you, go to church in Feltham but live in Harrow, NW. I have only just joined in the last few days. This is my fourth post but only one has appeared so far so I'm obviously doing something wrong. I'm new to blogging !! ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by JuliexStead View Post
        Yes, me !! JuliexStead NW London, Harrow.

Welcome I'm new too !! Don't live too far from you, go to church in Feltham but live in Harrow, NW. I have only just joined in the last few days. This is my fourth post but only one has appeared so far so I'm obviously doing something wrong. I'm new to blogging !! ;-)
        Welcome to RR, JuliexStead! I do believe all of your first 4 posts are present and accounted for. RR-BB is not a blog but a Bulletin Board. Bulletin Boards pre-date blogs by very many years. Bulletin Boards in one form or another even pre-date the internet as we know it today.
        Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Welcome to RR!!

Comment

Midlands, UK.

Comment

Hello from Chesterfield

Hello, I'm from Chesterfield in Derbyshire :-)

Comment

Mods - hope you don't mind but I've seen this thread so thought I'd paste my new members intro from another thread.

Hey all
                36 yr old, married with 2 young girls. Been a Christian since Jan 98. Got saved after visiting a Calvary Chapel plant in London which was pastored at the time by Chucks son in law Brian Brodersen. Used to attend anothet CC up until 2008 when I got married and moved to Essex. We have attended various churches locally but haven't found one yet that is dispensational (not an essential I know but would ideally want to be part of a disp fellowship)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to chatting, learning and growing with you all.

Shalom, Grace and blessings to you all

Rich

Comment

I'm Christian. I just signed on here. I'm from the United States. God is good all the time.

Comment

Any Brierleys or Reeses from the UK?

My grandfather was from Manchester, England and my Grandmother from Wales. They immigrated to the US in early 1900's. My mother now deceased used to write to her cousins still living in the UK.
                    Jesus is coming now at "Any Moment"! Are you ready?

Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Praying for the Peace of Jerusalem. Amen.

Comment

Working...
                    X