The amazing timing of God!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The amazing timing of God!

So this morning I decided to go to the gas station for a cup of coffee as I was heading to school. I prayed before going in, that God would bless the person I would be giving a tract to when I made my purchase. Well, I went in, got my coffee and went to the cash register. Another man was making a purchase right around the corner at the same time I was. All of the sudden, what his cashier said caught my attention. She says "Okay, your total will be $6.66....uh-ooh haha," as she was kind of laughing and making a joke of it. The guy was like "all right, my favorite number," in a jokingly matter as well. It was at that time I gave the tract to my cashier asking her to read it, and then walked away. The guy should have walked out right behind me because he already made his purchase but I never saw him walk out. I can't say for sure but I think they both saw what I gave the cashier and hopefully saw it as the amazingness of God's timing and a warning of what sin can bring. I just want to challenege you guys to hand out a tract to at least one person today if you can, and make sure to pray about it because God will answer, and might answer bigger than you expected. I just want this to serve as an encouragement, because it surely encouraged me to know that God is still working daily in our lives!

Ephesians 2:10 "For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them."

Cool! Hopefully they both read it

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

It is always amazing how God answers prayer or will direct us when we are calm of spirit and quiet of mind. I just love it when He will make an opportunity so evident!

Comment

I think my favorite was the time I was walking around North Houston, running errands. I had a big sack of Bibles and had given most of them away.

I still had about half a dozen Spanish NT, though, and I asked "God, why did you have me bring these if I can't distribute them?" I turned a corner, and there was a landscaper truck with half a dozen Spanish guys loading equipment.

I ran up to them and gave them the Bibles, and they were happy to get them.

Looking at the timing for both of us to meet like that, after they had finished their work, heading home... only God could do it.

Keep up the good work!

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
          'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
          I get my Bibles here

Comment

Perfect! I love to hear about God working the timing for believers and for those who would be called.

John 5:17

Comment

Working...
            X