X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thnx for the video Brilliant-Gods plan and creation is sooo perfect !!amen

Comment

I had an earlier posting on this topic, but somebody deleted it. I hope it's not because anyone found it offensive. I don't think it is, and I hope that fair-minded believers will agree.

Here is what Snopes has to say on this topic: http://www.snopes.com/glurge/laminin.asp I say this, not for the sake of denying God's grandeur, but because I think we need to understand the counterarguments that non-believers would throw our way. Besides, should we not be aware of any weaknesses in our own arguments, if indeed there are any?

Again, I'm not denying the majesty of God, nor am I saying that the shape of the laminin molecule is just a wild coincidence. I simply want to approach this topic as a fair-minded Berean.

And I really hope that this will not offend anyone.

Comment

I just looked up Laminin for the First time tonight. How amazing is our God?

Colossians 1:15-17

Comment

Louie Giglio Video-Laminin~Wow!

Be careful...this kind hooplah, although I readily admit is neat to think about, comes dangerously close to mysticism. Our faith must be grounded in God's Word alone, not in molecules, proteins, or the appearance of some galaxy.

Comment

Laminin - wow

[YOU TUBE VIDEO]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e4zgJXPpI4
            God wants us to find our joy in the worst of times so we do not lose our focus in the best of times.

Comment

This is good stuff. I remember we showed our church the scientific diagram of a laminin molecule one night. It was really surprising.
              No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn... Isaiah 54.17

A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.
              Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.
              Psalm 91:7-8

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?
              Romans 8:31

Comment

laminin video by Louis Giglio

Did anyone see the video on the computer about the molicule Laminin???
                I have never heard of the guy before or laminin but it is someting that is in every body and it is in the shape of the cross. If this is true it is realy awesome. I saw something once in a book by Chuck Missler where he showed what a picture of the camp of Israel would look like from the sky. It was in the shape of the cross also.
                Sorry I don't know how to cut and paste to put the video on but I am sure someone here knows how if it is okay to do that.
                I am a computer illiterate.

Comment

Amazing!! I just saw this the other day for the first time, and I was just awe-struck! Our God is amazing! He has so many ways of reminding us of His love for us!
                  Thanks for posting this for others to see!

The the center of the Whirlpool Galaxy captured on Hubble is an amazing reminder of His love too!!

I have watched two of four discs in his "Heart of Passion" DVD. I would highly recommend it!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X