This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louie Giglio Video-Laminin~Wow!

If you haven't seen this video- take the time to do so- you will be amazed.

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.ph...03d741aca61093

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.ph...03d741aca61093

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e4zgJXPpI4

This is part of the video I saw yesterday. Louie Giglio speaks about God's greatness as evidenced by a protein in our body that holds all our cells together, called Laminin. Watch it and be amazed!

http://assets.cornerstone.edu/news/3187/Image/1709.jpg

Here is the scientific drawing of Laminin

WOAH! I just posted that on another forum, nice find!

P.S. How is Louie Giglio's last name pronounced? Is it Gigg-lee-oh or Jill-ee-oh. I assume "Jill-ee-oh" is the correct Italian pronounciation.
    Last edited by Constantine I; April 22nd, 2008, 11:11 PM.

Comment

Amazing!!

Comment

It's Gigg-lee-oh - I worked with a lady who went to his church... That's how she pronounced it.

How is Louie Giglio's last name pronounced? Is it Gigg-lee-oh or Jill-ee-oh. I assume "Jill-ee-oh" is the correct Italian pronounciation.

Comment

Oh, I have goosebumps! Awesome, this is the best video I have seen in ages, what a keeper! Thank you for the blessing!

I have to sticky this one for a while!

Comment

Can someone post this video in the Prayer thread too, as encouragement to those seeking prayer. I don't know how to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Constantine I View Post
              WOAH! I just posted that on another forum, nice find!

P.S. How is Louie Giglio's last name pronounced? Is it Gigg-lee-oh or Jill-ee-oh. I assume "Jill-ee-oh" is the correct Italian pronounciation.
              lol, It's funny because just last week I went to a Passion event in ATL and he kind of made a joke about his name how it is pronounce "Gigg-lee-oh" because his grandparents butchered his last name when they came to America bc the Americans couldnt pronounce it right, but it was originally pronounced "Jill-oo-oh".

Comment

I'M POSTING THERE AS WELL )

Originally posted by Biblenuggetlady View Post
                Can someone post this video in the Prayer thread too, as encouragement to those seeking prayer. I don't know how to do it.

Yes, I will post it there as well. It is an amazing video.
                God Bless & Agape!
                Lisa

Comment

This is cool, I already checked it out
                  Maranatha!

Comment

isnt it awesome, I saw this yesterday and I watched it about a dozen times throughout the day. God is so amazing!!!

Comment

I am a bit concerned that people are not excited about this. This really touched me and it put me in greater awe of my creator!!!

Comment

Wow! This is awesome. I had my kids watch too. My 9 and 12 yr. old took notes to take to school tomorrow to share with their teachers and friends. It really made me jump for joy that they were just as excited as I was. I just started my next indepth bible study in Genesis. The first 6 seeks is on creation so I will be sharing this too.
                        For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him. 2 Cor. 5:21

Comment

AWESOME thanks for sharing this
                          OCEANS OF LOVE and PRAYERS,
                          Rita/manytears

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BlessedinHim View Post
                            I am a bit concerned that people are not excited about this. This really touched me and it put me in greater awe of my creator!!!
                            Well....
                            Laminin is actually very 'floppy' so it doesn't usually resemble a cross. Besides, a cross really isn't that uncommen a shape, it's just two lines crossing.

Besides, remember what this does for free choice. If God created life to contain laminin with the intention of showing his existence through it, that means he had allready decided that Jesus had to die on the cross, thus giving him no choice in the matter.

I think this is really just a crutch for people who don't have enough faith, just like "jesus" apearing on a tree, or piece of toast
                            You can see crosses everywhere if you want to, look at your floortiles for example.

Comment

Originally posted by Geek Girl Alataira View Post
                              Besides, remember what this does for free choice. If God created life to contain laminin with the intention of showing his existence through it, that means he had allready decided that Jesus had to die on the cross, thus giving him no choice in the matter.
                              Who do you believe Jesus is?

Comment

Working...
                              X