Gospel witnessing tracts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bball39 View Post
    Where do you get the dollar bill tracts?
    Do you mean the million dollar bill tracts? If so, there are several places to get those. I've purchased tracts from all three of these places.

http://www.customtractsource.com/

http://www.livingwaters.com/index.ph...art&Itemid=199

http://www.gospeltract.org/obama.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Stratosfear View Post
      Got my free tracts from the Fellowship Tract League yesterday.

Now I've just got to figure out where to leave them.
      I went to the site, fill out the order form and could not find a "submit" button for the order? Where is it???

Thanks!

'Walk humbly with the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in all your works and growing in the knowledge of God." Colossians 1:10 NKJV

Comment

• Originally posted by amy_elisabeth View Post
        How about your pastor's contact information and a Scripture reference like "John 3:18"
        I distribute a lot of tracts. Many of the tracts are left in places where it probably isn't a good idea to have church info on it. I left tracts in a mall and they called the pastor who later told me that it would be a good idea to ask for permission first. The only drawback to that is the mall management doesn't give permission to hand out any "advertising" in their mall.

My tracts have ended up inside books on witchcraft in Barnes and Nobles, etc. I'm sure the pastor would love to get a phone call from Barnes and Nobles.

Oh well, we haven't joined the church anyway and probably won't. We just aren't joiners.

Comment

• Evangelism Tract Question

This coming spring we are going to have a day long interdenominational outreach service. We'll be setting up a couple of tents. One for the adults with singing, preaching, and testimonies and one for kids with a puppet ministry. We'll also have free food, drinks, tables for christian services like the Pregnancy Crisis Center, Recovery Groups, Guideons, etc.

While it will be multi-denominational we will very closely guard who we allow to speak and their message. We want a "come to Jesus" message and nothing else. Another words no denominational doctrine.

We will have altar calls and counselors available to lead folks to Christ but also would like to have material to pass out as well. I need a good tract/booklet that we can give out, maybe 2. One should be a salvation tract and perhaps one could be about christian living (ie sanctification). But mostly a good non-denominational "how to be saved."

This is all about reaching the lost. We have been given permission to set up in a high traffic, very visible location and hope to repeat this 3 times next year.

Any help or suggestions are greatly appreciated!!
          Eternal life is not a reward for effort. It is a gift to those who trust Jesus.

Comment

• Awesome! We just put together our 2010 Evangelism Calendar and are excited as well. I would recommend Living Waters tracts. The "Are You A Good Person" tract is about as short and sweet, and profound as you can get. People need the bad news first; that they have sinned and broken God's Holy standard and are worthy of judgment. Once that is done, then the Good News, the Gospel, can be given so that they have clear understanding of the choice they need to make. (Read Romans 1-7 as Paul articulates this for us).

Here are some links for the best tracts for what you might be looking for...

Good Person...

http://www.livingwaters.com/index.ph...id=199&lang=en

Follow Up For New Converts...

http://www.livingwaters.com/index.ph...id=199&lang=en

Comment

• "This was your Life"
              Via Chick tracts. Just google it. I can't post links since I dont have 15 posts yet.

Comment

• I received my order of three different tracts, a total of 60, and I am so impressed with them. One is modeled after American Idol, "Who is your Idol?" on the front, one is modeled after the show Lost and says "Are you Lost?" and the third has beautiful roses on it with the words "Someone Cares". I have left these in different places in Walmart, CVS, the vet's office and the grocery store. I got these from ats.com.

I have prayed that whoever picks up one of these will surrender his life to Christ. I won't know if that happens but the Lord will. We are to spread the seed and God is then in control.

'Walk humbly with the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in all your works and growing in the knowledge of God." Colossians 1:10 NKJV

Comment

• Originally posted by turalura View Post
                  I received my order of three different tracts, a total of 60, and I am so impressed with them. One is modeled after American Idol, "Who is your Idol?" on the front, one is modeled after the show Lost and says "Are you Lost?" and the third has beautiful roses on it with the words "Someone Cares". I have left these in different places in Walmart, CVS, the vet's office and the grocery store. I got these from ats.com.

I have prayed that whoever picks up one of these will surrender his life to Christ. I won't know if that happens but the Lord will. We are to spread the seed and God is then in control.
                  and

Comment

Working...
                  X