Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The hour is late!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The hour is late!

    Since Christ died up until 1940's there was little way of supporting a imminent Rapture with prophetic scriptures. Then Israel came to be.

    Then we keep steam rolling all the way forward to today and the plate of prophetic substance is full. Back in the 70's technology was catching up and you thought it might not take long to put in a system where the Mark of the Beast could be implemented but we see how exactly now it can. The world is even looking for "spiritual" reasons for existence and would gobble up a one world religion.

    Best of luck brothers and sisters in witnessing to those who want to learn Truth and God willing we can show Gods Word to others as it is blatantly obvious time is closing down.
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

  • #2
    DD and I were just discussing this this morning. We are in the last days, and the time of God's judgement is at hand, if not already in the works. Our job now, as it has always been is to spread the gospel to those around us who are seeking truth and answers to what is going on around us. We pray that God will bring those to us whom He desires us to speak to regarding all of this. Christians now need to shine the light of the gospel more brightly than ever before, for our days are seriously numbered here.
    Maranatha!

    Comment


    • #3
      Amen! BT, you should read the book, One Thing You Can't do in Heaven, by Mark Cahill. It was so good that I read it in under two days. It really reminds us how important it is to evangelize and Mark Cahill has some great methods for doing so.

      Comment


      • #4
        Since I do a lot of sharing the Gospel on Facebook, one thing I've had to fight lately are misguided "friends" and self appointed pastors or Evangelists who teach and believe the church will go thru the Tribulation, and there is no rapture. I get tired of such ppl saying "be prepared to take the mark of the beast," etc. etc. (sigh)

        I feel it's very important to share the good news of the Gospel (first and foremost), and the Rapture, especially in these last SECONDS of the last days.
        love in Christ Jesus & prayers,
        Lynda

        I am ready to go!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by sing4theLord View Post
          Since I do a lot of sharing the Gospel on Facebook, one thing I've had to fight lately are misguided "friends" and self appointed pastors or Evangelists who teach and believe the church will go thru the Tribulation, and there is no rapture. I get tired of such ppl saying "be prepared to take the mark of the beast," etc. etc. (sigh)

          I feel it's very important to share the good news of the Gospel (first and foremost), and the Rapture, especially in these last SECONDS of the last days.
          Satan has us going in multiple directions these days. Unfortunately being attacked by other "Christians" isn't out of the playbook.

          And it's hard to ignore post-trib people cause I've asked a couple of them if salvation is eternal (no) and do you have to be good enough for Jesus (yes) which sends huge flags. Unfortunately they've wasted more of my time since they insist on being right that I can't try and talk Gospel with others. The idea that Jesus is going to open Seals of judgement with His Bride on earth is mind boggling.

          I just won't waste anymore time with post tribers. God forgive me but they aren't open for listening and some lost soul might slip through the cracks.
          Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

          Comment


          • #6
            Yes, it sounds mean but all I can do when they reveal that they believe we'll go through the Tribulation is block them. I'm all for having discussions on the rapture and the Tribulation on my Facebook page, but when they say they don't believe in it, or that the Church will go thru it, when I am posting articles and such (along with scriptures to back it up) stating otherwise, that's when I have to draw the line. Now, when I get a friend request from someone who says they're a Christian, I try to look at their profile to see if they're Mormon, JW, etc. - or if they believe and promote the post-trib nonsense.

            It can be hard to find some truly biblically sound "friends" and pages on Facebook.
            love in Christ Jesus & prayers,
            Lynda

            I am ready to go!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by sing4theLord View Post
              Yes, it sounds mean but all I can do when they reveal that they believe we'll go through the Tribulation is block them. I'm all for having discussions on the rapture and the Tribulation on my Facebook page, but when they say they don't believe in it, or that the Church will go thru it, when I am posting articles and such (along with scriptures to back it up) stating otherwise, that's when I have to draw the line. Now, when I get a friend request from someone who says they're a Christian, I try to look at their profile to see if they're Mormon, JW, etc. - or if they believe and promote the post-trib nonsense.

              It can be hard to find some truly biblically sound "friends" and pages on Facebook.
              They view pre tribs as "spiritually unprepared" therofe feel they are proving their faith but changing our views. At the end of the day it will be "self boasting" of "look what I did Jesus".

              If you come across some open minded people however this video below has some WONDERFUL insights into the Rapture!! The fellow comes from a position of repetitive patterns (verses) in the Bible and actually makes REALLY interesting connections from Daniel's life and what Jesus preached and the context of Matthew (Jewish) and Luke (Gentile) and Paul's writings. 45 minutes but I love this video!!

              Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

              Comment


              • #8
                I shared this video on my Facebook page.
                love in Christ Jesus & prayers,
                Lynda

                I am ready to go!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BorrowedTime View Post
                  They view pre tribs as "spiritually unprepared" therofe feel they are proving their faith but changing our views. At the end of the day it will be "self boasting" of "look what I did Jesus".

                  If you come across some open minded people however this video below has some WONDERFUL insights into the Rapture!! The fellow comes from a position of repetitive patterns (verses) in the Bible and actually makes REALLY interesting connections from Daniel's life and what Jesus preached and the context of Matthew (Jewish) and Luke (Gentile) and Paul's writings. 45 minutes but I love this video!!


                  Thanks for posting this! Just added to my "to watch" list.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I'm all for having discussions on the rapture and the Tribulation on my Facebook page, but when they say they don't believe in it, or that the Church will go thru it, when I am posting articles and such (along with scriptures to back it up) stating otherwise, that's when I have to draw the line.
                    Just wanted to add, those of us who are watching and warning others typically get criticized from unbelievers. Now we are criticized by Christians. The Church is hugely divided and Satan loves it I'm sure.

                    It's tough - and sometimes discouraging - being a Christian watcher.

                    Your SIC,
                    Diane
                    Diane
                    Psalm 108:1 - my heart is determined.

                    #T h e C o m i n g C h r i s t M o v i e

                    #S c r i p t u r e S e e d s


                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by sing4theLord View Post
                      Since I do a lot of sharing the Gospel on Facebook, one thing I've had to fight lately are misguided "friends" and self appointed pastors or Evangelists who teach and believe the church will go thru the Tribulation, and there is no rapture. I get tired of such ppl saying "be prepared to take the mark of the beast," etc. etc. (sigh)

                      I feel it's very important to share the good news of the Gospel (first and foremost), and the Rapture, especially in these last SECONDS of the last days.
                      I have not followed FB for a while as I got tired of the foul language and garbage on FaceBook. That and the fact not one person was really interested in salvation through Jesus finished work, including a family member. I have talked to them for hours, given scripture and even told them to read info on RR site as to salvation. Also it seemed after a while If I posted something about Jesus and salvation it would go only to my timeline and not out to friends, sort of like being censored. The main reason I was there for about a year was to see if I could contact my kids, who each made a commitment to Jesus at a young age but have fallen away, from Christ and me.
                      John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It's not easy sharing the Gospel on Facebook, but I promised the Lord that I would use my page for HIS glory, not mine. I post bible verses, sound and clear teachings, videos or articles exposing false teachings and religions, and more. I get unfriended, and I get some nasty PMs sometimes, but that's to be expected. They need to hear the Good News!
                        love in Christ Jesus & prayers,
                        Lynda

                        I am ready to go!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Thought I would drop off and share the part two of the rapture video.

                          Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X