God is AWESOME!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God is AWESOME!!!!!!

The last 2 days for me have been real eye openers! He gets ALL the Glory!!!!!!

Among all His children here, I had one that directed me to something. "Do You See the Nails?" - a story about the cross by ldonjohn. WOW, did it help me to really see what I didn't see before, to truly understand salvation, Jesus being crucified and dying for us and His blood saving us from eternal damnation. As a baby Christian, I guess I needed to be shown in a baby way, things, to help me really understand. I tell you...I cried and went WOW! Even this morning...I thought about it...the 3 nails and the blood and cried my eyes out. A good cry!!!!!

God Bless you ldonjohn!!!!

Then...I have been seeing and was studying and seeing and seeing and seeing (LOL) "Faith" this morning like crazy. Guess what...I realized with Our Fathers guidance that I was still doing "I"...well if "I" try this it will help me, well if "I" try that, it will help me, etc. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....then at about that time I looked over at a huge basket I have here in the living room of crochet yarn and have a couple of stuffed animals on it...I usually don't pay attention to it, but as I looked, the one on the top is a small one but has a smile. As I discovered that "I" was still doing "I"..."I" saw the smile and knew immediately...Jesus said....very good! LOL I even started to laugh!!! He has an AWESOME sense of humor!!!!!

So now...that I know "I" have faith and "I" am saved...it's time to work on these "I"'s and make them "HE's!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I wanna go home!

Oh...that was the other thing too...gosh, all of this since yesterday into today. Being I was raised military and went military (and the real home I never really had growing up)...I have never ever really had a place to call home. I would always be asked on certain forms too, my home state, etc. I usually would say San Antonio, Tx, as that was where my dad was stationed the longest. Well...I was crying earlier today again, just telling Him I wanted to come Home.

Guess what???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????? Ii just came to me...Glory to God...I do have a Home...LOL! If I ever fill out any type of forms again, home place will be Heaven!!!!!

What great news, Abby!!!

I agree, ldonjohn's articles are so good, they take our focus off of us and on to where it should always be - on Jesus and what He accomplished on the cross. It is finished!!!

If you're already learning that, you're light-years ahead of where many of us were in our spiritual infancy. Keep your focus on Jesus always.

Yes, you are truly a citizen of Heaven, that's your real Home! And we are all God's forever family!
    "...earnestly contend for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints." Jude 1:3b

Jesus + something = nothing

Jesus + nothing = Everything

Comment

Originally posted by Abby3622 View Post

Among all His children here, I had one that directed me to something. "Do You See the Nails?" - a story about the cross by ldonjohn.
      Get used to this Abby. That story was great n I shared it w my family. Your heart and mind are being transformed to be more in tune with His. Those endearing, funny things will keep happening to keep you focused on Him. My recent fav is I was sitting here at work reading thru the Psalms and as I was reading the very last one, someone in my office offered me a chocolate. It was so pretty, dark choc & coconut...perfect. After I ate it, I said "thank you Jesus". He loves to touch our hearts.
      Lord, heal me, and I will truly be healed. Save me, and I will truly be saved. You are the one I praise. Jeremiah 17:14

Comment

Originally posted by Abby3622 View Post

Among all His children here, I had one that directed me to something. "Do You See the Nails?" - a story about the cross by ldonjohn. WOW, did it help me to really see what I didn't see before, to truly understand salvation, Jesus being crucified and dying for us and His blood saving us from eternal damnation. As a baby Christian, I guess I needed to be shown in a baby way, things, to help me really understand. I tell you...I cried and went WOW! Even this morning...I thought about it...the 3 nails and the blood and cried my eyes out. A good cry!!!!!

God Bless you ldonjohn!!!!

snip
        Is that a story online that you could post a link to, the "Do You See the Nails?" It sounds like something I'd like to read.
        Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. --Philippians 4:8

Comment

Here is the link to Do you see the Nails

http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?1888...ighlight=nails

Sometimes we go through 'dryspells' where we know God is there, but we feel like we are walking alone- by faith and other times God makes himself known over and over again and we are so blessed because it reminds us he is here with us.

I had a great August where the Lord was talking to me left and right and I couldn't sleep at night because it was so powerful knowing how blessed I (we are) am.

So, I think all RR members identify with you. The world?- they don't have a clue

Comment

Originally posted by M4EVERHIS View Post
            http://rr-bb.com/showthread.php?1888...ighlight=nails

Sometimes we go through 'dryspells' where we know God is there, but we feel like we are walking alone- by faith and other times God makes himself known over and over again and we are so blessed because it reminds us he is here with us.

I had a great August where the Lord was talking to me left and right and I couldn't sleep at night because it was so powerful knowing how blessed I (we are) am.

So, I think all RR members identify with you. The world?- they don't have a clue

Thanks for linking that for Pale Lady...

I was not myself yesterday so didn't log in here much

Yeh, I am much better today. I discovered I had wayyyyyy to much negativity around me. The boys got rambunctious one night, even after me telling them I was going to bed. They were so loud that it interfered with my prayers, arghhh, I came out of my room loudly asking them to hold it down...then shut the door hard...ackkkk, then it carried over into yesterday...all day...ughhh. Anyhow, this morning before Bible study...I started to realize, negativity...I am around so much. So I started to get rid of what I saw around me and either put it away, out of sight and then just repeatedly said "focus on Jesus, focus on Jesus".

I have learned a lot more since when I first posted this particular subject hehe

I just have to keep a lot of the negativity that is all around us away as much as possible and really FOCUS on Him!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just noticed that the link to the "Do You See the Nails?" story posted in this thread does not work. Below iis a link that does work.

http://www.rr-bb.com/forum/enter-the...evised-version

Comment

Working...
              X