this weeks rapture index

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this weeks rapture index

I didn't see a thread on this, so sorry if I missed it. Does anyone know why the index was higher and now is unchanged with a few categories not showing anything? (just changed since yesterday in this regard)

Thanks!
    Ann

Originally posted by lovePsalm40 View Post
    I didn't see a thread on this, so sorry if I missed it. Does anyone know why the index was higher and now is unchanged with a few categories not showing anything? (just changed since yesterday in this regard)

Thanks!
    Ann
    I did notice that the figures don't correspond too well with the categories this week. The lines are just off. All the figures are there for all of the categories.

As to why we are in a holding pattern, I couldn't venture a guess. My gut tells me things are getting worse by the minute. But TPTB at RR don't ask me for my gut feelings when they put a number to the category. Probably because I'd rate everything a 5+.

Mary Brown

John 15:18-25

Revelation 4:1
    New International Version (1984)
    After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this."

Comment

Working...
    X