Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am boycotting kraft foods and told them so.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone is going to boycott Kraft, make sure to include all the brands they own. I think I got most of them. General Mills has a similarly long list. There are only about 10 parent companies that collectively own virtually all the brands sold in the typical grocery store. Don't forget that the manufacturers of the brand name items often make the same product in both generic and store brand versions, too, so no substituting in order to cheat. Boycott them, too. If all the parent companies go the way of the rainbow, we're all going to disappear if we turn sideways, and Michelle will love that.

Oscar Mayer
    Philadelphia Cheese
    Oreo
    Maxwell House
    Nabisco
    A1 Steak Sauce
    Capri-Sun
    Ritz
    Chips Ahoy
    California Pizza Kitchen
    Crystal Light
    Cracker Barrel
    Honey Maid
    Jell-O
    Kool-Aid
    Cool Whip
    Miracle Whip
    Newtons
    Nutter Butter
    Nilla
    Planters Peanuts
    Premium Saltine Crackers
    South Beach Living
    Stove Top
    Tang
    Toblerone
    Tombstone Pizza
    Triscuit
    Velveeta
    Wheat Thins
    Dentyne gum
    Halls Medicine
    Cadbury
    Bubaloo
    Stimorol
    Trident gum
    Sour Patch Kids
    Stride gum
    Swedish Fish
    Bubblicious
    Certs Mints
    Clorets gum
    Mentos

http://snacks.kraftfoodscompany.com/...nds/index.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by Homesick777 View Post
      If anyone is going to boycott Kraft, make sure to include all the brands they own. I think I got most of them. General Mills has a similarly long list. There are only about 10 parent companies that collectively own virtually all the brands sold in the typical grocery store. Don't forget that the manufacturers of the brand name items often make the same product in both generic and store brand versions, too, so no substituting in order to cheat. Boycott them, too. If all the parent companies go the way of the rainbow, we're all going to disappear if we turn sideways, and Michelle will love that.

Oscar Mayer
      Philadelphia Cheese
      Oreo
      Maxwell House
      Nabisco
      A1 Steak Sauce
      Capri-Sun
      Ritz
      Chips Ahoy
      California Pizza Kitchen
      Crystal Light
      Cracker Barrel
      Honey Maid
      Jell-O
      Kool-Aid
      Cool Whip
      Miracle Whip
      Newtons
      Nutter Butter
      Nilla
      Planters Peanuts
      Premium Saltine Crackers
      South Beach Living
      Stove Top
      Tang
      Toblerone
      Tombstone Pizza
      Triscuit
      Velveeta
      Wheat Thins
      Dentyne gum
      Halls Medicine
      Cadbury
      Bubaloo
      Stimorol
      Trident gum
      Sour Patch Kids
      Stride gum
      Swedish Fish
      Bubblicious
      Certs Mints
      Clorets gum
      Mentos

http://snacks.kraftfoodscompany.com/...nds/index.aspx
      Thanks for this great list. I won't suffer much as most of these are products I do not buy. I can make substitutions for some of them.

'Walk humbly with the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in all your works and growing in the knowledge of God." Colossians 1:10 NKJV

Comment

Was in McDonald's yesterday and their little uniform hats said, "everyone counts"
        The dogs are barking, someone is knocking on the door...

Please pray for Lindsey's salvation

Comment

It's hard to say, but my guess is that many (if not all) large companies have Gay employees simply out of necessity. Many of these companies provide benefits (health insurance, life insurance etc.) to same-sex couples. I suspect that they are jumping on the bandwagon simply because they don't want to lose these employees. At the company I work for (1200+ employees), one of the best Project Managers is openly gay. Not only is he the best PM, he is also constantly involved in training new PMs. I can see how the company would want to make sure that they keep him, and in order to do so, they would have to openly come out in favor of Gay rights (which they did).

I guess my point is that you will have to shift your dollars to smaller Mom&Pop stores, or else become Amish ;-)

Originally posted by pixelpusher View Post
          Why do food companies, or any other for that matter, feel the need to be outspoken in favor of, or against, any controversial topic? That does not seem very smart from a general marketing standpoint, because they are going to alienate one group or another by doing so. Gay people need to eat or buy clothing or drive cars or whatever, same as everyone else.

The fact they seem to need to announce their support for gay people seems to indicate something at work behind the scenes. It's unseemly. Just a thought.

Comment

I am still waiting on a large company to come out and endorse "Christians"! Will it ever happen? Why just do this for the gay community.

'Walk humbly with the Lord, fully pleasing Him, being fruitful in all your works and growing in the knowledge of God." Colossians 1:10 NKJV

Comment

Originally posted by turalura View Post
              I am still waiting on a large company to come out and endorse "Christians"! Will it ever happen? Why just do this for the gay community.
              Well we know that won't happen!

Comment

Originally posted by BarbT View Post

The flood of pro-gay stuff being rammed down our throats
                Amen! This is the point I always make when people want to know why homosexuality is being singled out more than other sins. Imho it is because it's being shoved in our faces on a daily basis and being made to appear right and normal, even teaching little children all about it.

"...but thou, O Lord, art a shield for me, my glory and the lifter of my head."
                Psalm 3:3

Comment

Originally posted by JTaylor View Post
                  It's hard to say, but my guess is that many (if not all) large companies have Gay employees simply out of necessity. Many of these companies provide benefits (health insurance, life insurance etc.) to same-sex couples. I suspect that they are jumping on the bandwagon simply because they don't want to lose these employees. At the company I work for (1200+ employees), one of the best Project Managers is openly gay. Not only is he the best PM, he is also constantly involved in training new PMs. I can see how the company would want to make sure that they keep him, and in order to do so, they would have to openly come out in favor of Gay rights (which they did).

I guess my point is that you will have to shift your dollars to smaller Mom&Pop stores, or else become Amish ;-)
                  JTaylor, years ago I worked with a wonderful man who was brilliant, a trustworthy friend to me, and a homosexual. But I still don't capitalize the word "Homosexual" or "Gay" except when it starts a sentence. Why are you capitalizing "gay"?

Originally posted by BarbT View Post
                  The flood of pro-gay stuff being rammed down our throats GLOBALLY....
                  I think it's their way of getting back at Christians who they feel are cramming the Bible down their throats.

Comment

Originally posted by turalura View Post
                    Chick fil A
                    sigpic“My Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.” (John 6:40)

BTW, my son is a junior in high school!

Comment

Just remember, not every EMPLOYEE who works for these companies support a gay lifestyle...I am sure there are many Christian workers in these places. How many of you work for a Christian boss who publically supports Christian efforts.
                      sigpic“My Father's will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.” (John 6:40)

BTW, my son is a junior in high school!

Comment

How many of you work for a Christian boss who publically supports Christian efforts.
                        [raising my hand]

I work for my husband, who hands out almost as much Jesus as I do.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
                        'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
                        I get my Bibles here

Comment

I just saw on TV that Target now has greeting cards for same-sex partners.

Comment

Originally posted by Mommytoa3rdgradeboy View Post
                            Chick fil A
                            They really need your help after affirming their support for anti-gay groups this week.

Comment

Interesting phrasing, there, Uber.
                              They really need your help after affirming their support for anti-gay groups this week.
                              Chick-fil-a is a Christian company, run by Christians. The gay advocacy groups have been "hating" on them for years as a result.

"Anti Gay"?

How about "pro heterosexual"? After all, the majority of the population IS heterosexual. Not only that, it is impossible for gay people to have a child without the participation of someone of the opposite sex. In effect, gay people HAVE to become "hetero" if they want to reproduce. A man needs a woman, and a woman needs a man. It also costs a small fortune.

The gay lobby wants everyone to think we sit around hating on them all day, we don't. I have a deep and overwhelming pity for anyone trapped in sin, including those trapped in the homosexual lifestyle.

I don't hate gay people. If they die in that lifestyle they are going to hell. If I can warn them, I will.

I'm not a parent, but if I were I would be very angry at the "lifestyle" being promoted to children. Even office supply stores have gotten on the bandwagon.

I found it ironic, having them print up my tracts.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
                              'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
                              I get my Bibles here

Comment

Originally posted by Mommytoa3rdgradeboy View Post
                                Chick fil A
                                And Hobby Lobby
                                God wants us to find our joy in the worst of times so we do not lose our focus in the best of times.

Comment

Working...
                                X