Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This thread is interesting because the first thought I had when I heard of these bath salts was this is demonically inspired or created. Something very evil about this drug, it really seems end times related somehow.
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the first and the last, the beginning and the end. Revelation 22:13

In his pride the wicked does not seek him; in all his thoughts there is no room for God. Psalm 10:4

Comment

More evidence that satan is working fast and furious in our world.More so than ever.I sure am seeing and feeling it.

Comment

http://www.cnycentral.com/news/story...2#.T9iDarVYuHB

Another "incident"......
        This world is so ridiculous.........
        John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. The one who believes in me will live, even though they die.

Romans 10:9 If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Comment

Societies recent obsession with the undead, zombies is the flavor of the moment + psychoactive drug that inhibits rational thinking and reasoning, amplifies emotional impulse, while wrecking general havoc and destruction of the mind of the user = drug crazed cannibals.

No demons required.

Saves Satan some foot soldiers for more trying matters. Free will allows said person to willingly take said substance of the month.

That's all too human. You can't blame the devil for the poor choices of an individual.

Satan is a tempter first and foremost. Drugs are one of very many things he offers and makes appealing to take. Satan will get his for his part. Rest assured. Satan's doom was foretold before our Lord Jesus Christ's first coming, and so he works to the end of wickedness because Satan knows his time is short.

But it needs to be said that genuine demonic possession is an exceedingly rare phenomenon. Unmistakable and mostly unprovable.

Drug induced violence, even drug induced cannibals aren't anything special when you look behind the curtain. Just another symptom of the sin condition, the result of a poor choice on the end of the individual come to fruition.

Satan sells sin and we're buyers.

The one that sows sin reaps death, regardless of his merchant: Be it Satan or otherwise. To that end, we don't need Satan's help to be wicked.

All of us are home brewers of sin and wickedness of every kind.

Comment

Originally posted by Shannon9602 View Post
            I thought the reason they say not to drink sea water is because it cause you to dehydrate faster and and cause havoc on your organ because of the salt in the ocean. I didn't think it was because of hallucinogenic effect.
            Yes that is exactly the reason not to drink the sea water, due to the high salty concentration that accelerates dehydration and overwhelms the kidneys. Death typically ensues with hallucinations prior.
            sigpic

Luke 21:28

"Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near"

Comment

Originally posted by TimothyK View Post
              Societies recent obsession with the undead, zombies is the flavor of the moment
              Actually I was thinking of starting a thread about this very thing... does anyone know WHY zombies and vampires are being mentioned so often in society these days? I always considered zombies on a par with Godzilla or the tooth fairy, nonexistent in other words.
              And does anyone know why the skull & cross bones icon is being used so often on everything from kids' tee shirts to purses?? Isn't that a symbol of death? I just don't get it.

"...but thou, O Lord, art a shield for me, my glory and the lifter of my head."
              Psalm 3:3

Comment

I do not know if bath salts were involved in this recent case, but the horrible incident in Miami recently in which a homeless man (named Ronald Poppo) was attacked sounded like demon possession to me. A good deal of his face was "chewed" away, including an eye. The attacker was also unclothed. If that is not an expression of Satan, I don't know what is. It reminds me that our battle is in the spiritual realm, and we need to be salt and light in this dark world. I seem to need that reminder from time to time, so I don't get complacent or battle-weary (which I'm prone to do).

Comment

Originally posted by Accepted View Post
                  I do not know if bath salts were involved in this recent case, but the horrible incident in Miami recently in which a homeless man (named Ronald Poppo) was attacked sounded like demon possession to me.
                  It was bath salts that the user willingly took. As a result, he voluntarily took leave of his sanity. Drugs make people do all kinds of terrible things that can seem quite demonic in origin!

But alas, it was just a man.

It wasn't demon possession. Nothing supernatural about it. Sorry, it's not any more complicated then that.

Originally posted by HikerLady View Post
                  Actually I was thinking of starting a thread about this very thing... does anyone know WHY zombies and vampires are being mentioned so often in society these days? I always considered zombies on a par with Godzilla or the tooth fairy, nonexistent in other words.
                  And does anyone know why the skull & cross bones icon is being used so often on everything from kids' tee shirts to purses?? Isn't that a symbol of death? I just don't get it.
                  It was mankind that made Satan a red man with horns and it was mankind that invented the idea of zombies and vampires. Our Bible shoots down all of the above.

The mercy of God can be known as thus: He takes pity on creatures that inspire the devils, mankind who invents new ways of sinning whom the demons capitalize on and invest!

Man all natural is a handservant of Satan.

They are like his children and he a strange kind of father figure, a leader, a task master, a slaver. He's subtle in his abuse. He certainly plays favorites, but there's a sin for everyone! Everyone's invited!

If you belong to this world, Satan will have a barracks for you. You'll have a place somewhere. Maybe you can workout a better place for yourself, if you make daddy happy, if you try a little harder.

The disturbing things that trouble you as a child of God that you see in the secular world, society absent of God, are just other people acting in accordance with their nature; the nature of their father, Satan.

Comment

Originally posted by TimothyK View Post
                    It was bath salts that the user willingly took. As a result, he voluntarily took leave of his sanity. Drugs make people do all kinds of terrible things that can seem quite demonic in origin!

But alas, it was just a man.

It wasn't demon possession. Nothing supernatural about it. Sorry, it's not any more complicated then that.

You can't deny that demonic possession and oppression of human beings is a reality? The bible is full of examples. Perhaps drug use being one of many avenues that exposes the human mind and soul to demonic possession / oppression / influence is debatable. I have read of people practising witchcraft and the occult effectively aided with drug use. Then as they mature in the practise, they don't need to use the same amount of drugs, or any at all, to obtain the level of access where previously they only could with drugs.
                    sigpic

Luke 21:28

"Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near"

Comment

You can't deny that demonic possession and oppression of human beings is a reality. The bible is full of examples. Perhaps drug use being one of many avenues that exposes the human mind and soul to demonic possession / oppression / influence is debatable. I have read of people practising witchcraft and the occult effectively aided with drug use. Then as they mature in the practise, they don't need to use the same amount of drugs, or any at all, to obtain the level of access where previously they only could with drugs

Comment

Just to clarify for some readers (Wiki):

Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV) is a psychoactive drug with stimulant properties which acts as a norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor (NDRI). First developed in 1969, it remained an obscure stimulant until around 2004 when it was reportedly sold as a designer drug. It is also known as Cloud 9, MDPK, MTV, Magic, Maddie, Black Rob, Super Coke, PV and Peeve. Products labeled as "bath salts" containing MDPV are sold as recreational drugs in gas stations and convenience stores, similar to the marketing for Spice and K2 as incense.

Incidents of psychological and physical harm have been attributed to MDPV use.
                        It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
                        sigpic

Comment

"Peeve" seems to be the most apt name for this drug.

Comment

Originally posted by HikerLady View Post
                            There are no such thing as "living dead" zombies, vampires, etc. It is a trend today from books, music, videos, games, movies that satan has planted. More and more kids (and adults) are joining these satanic groups. Remember when ghosts, UFO's were all the rage? When I was a kid, (Moses and I, as my grandson says that I used to eat supper with Moses) but when I was young, Dracula, Werewolf, Frankinstien, etc. were movies we saw, but we did not do as a group of kids do today, file thier teeth and bite each other to suck their blood. When I was a kid, everyone we knew took their families to church so we knew these were just like fairy tales. Today kids don't go to church and can't really distinguish reality to make believe. Satan has control They are the next generation to make laws and lead our country. I hope Christ comes for me before our country is ruled by a vampire!

Comment

Vampires hunger for flesh, they represented a soul who cursed God and received damnation to continue as a blood fed nocturnal beast.

Now with the Twilight movies, people romantizise what was once a monster.

But then the devil has done that with so many evils and sins. We just didin't understand....we weren't enlightened.

Whereas zombies flipped between horror and comedy, now with all the books and hoopla out - I wonder will it remain a fad,

or is it prepping a generation to hunt down and kill these toxic creatures called: Christians.....before they spread their plague?

I do find it in poor taste to find zombie-apocolypse ammo(real ammo) at the gun stores.
                              It's ALL about Jesus. The Son of God - Emanuel - The Mighty God - Our Salvation.

John 1:1-3 NKJV --- Luke 22:42 NKJV --Romans 3:23 NKJV, Rom 5:8 NKJV, Rom 8:28 NKJV, Rom 8:31 NKJV, Rom8:38-39 NKJV, ---Titus 1:2 NKJV - Heb 6:18 NKJV --- John 14:6 NKJV --- 1 John 5:13 NKJV --- Acts 16:29-31 NKJV ... John 6:28-29 NKJV... 1John 2:22 NKJV... Heb 10:11-13 NKJV

“Oh Look,... an Atheist........I Don't believe it....”
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
                                Vampires hunger for flesh, they represented a soul who cursed God and received damnation to continue as a blood fed nocturnal beast.

Now with the Twilight movies, people romantizise what was once a monster.

But then the devil has done that with so many evils and sins. We just didin't understand....we weren't enlightened.

Whereas zombies flipped between horror and comedy, now with all the books and hoopla out - I wonder will it remain a fad,

or is it prepping a generation to hunt down and kill these toxic creatures called: Christians.....before they spread their plague?

I do find it in poor taste to find zombie-apocolypse ammo(real ammo) at the gun stores.
                                Interesting thought.

Comment

Working...
                                X