Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually it's not all that new in the US.....how about splitting your tongue down the center? That started about 2 years ago and it's soooo disturbing!

Comment

Well evolutionists see as us evolving from ab ANIMAL - an ape ... they're still looking for that missing link to an ape ... we brand animals ... it just goest ot follow ... .

Comment

yep, we know someone who did it before he became a Christian...caught the coat wire in his back and they had to use needle nose plyers to pry them out of his skin.

painful, and very dumb

Ask an unbeliever this simple question: Why is this year even called 2015, anyway?
        ...WHO is the standard measurement of all time in HIStory?

2013 A.D.
        * Anno Domini - means "Anno Domini Nostri Iesu <Jesu> Christi ("In the Year of Our Lord Jesus")

Comment

Wow I'm out of that loop.. never heard this taking place until this thread. Many will say; oh it is ok for they are just trying to make a statement. Dumb if you ask me!!!!!

Comment

Mark of the beast?

Comment

no just stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by PiC View Post
                Mark of the beast?
                or of the idiot?

Comment

Originally posted by CelticMist View Post
                  Wow I'm out of that loop.. never heard this taking place until this thread. Many will say; oh it is ok for they are just trying to make a statement.
                  yeah, the statement is:

"I'm dumb enough to burn myself on purpose"

Comment

Originally posted by dramama View Post
                    actually it's not all that new in the US.....how about splitting your tongue down the center? That started about 2 years ago and it's soooo disturbing!

Comment

Self-expression is one thing, but how far will this self-mutilation stuff go?

Will it be fashionable soon to chop off an ear or maybe the nose to "express" oneself?

But then what would one do with all those earrings and noserings at home?

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                        or of the idiot?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by StarryEyedLad View Post
                            Will it be fashionable soon to chop off an ear or maybe the nose to "express" oneself?
                            Chopping off an ear isn't new. Vincent Van Gogh did that in 1888. Course, he was mentally ill and did that in some sort of seizure.

Comment

Originally posted by Neen273 View Post
                              Chopping off an ear isn't new. Vincent Van Gogh did that in 1888. Course, he was mentally ill and did that in some sort of seizure.
                              Trends come and go...perhaps they'll say, "It's time to bring this one back!"

Vinnie did it for his unrequited love IIRC, how romantic!!

Nothin' says lovin' like a severed ear!

(BTW, I had him in mind when I wrote my post!)

Comment

more than just stupid

This is sick but what he said about tongue splitting...Is that true?
                                That is frightening.

Comment

Working...
                                X