Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many RR members have read the bible cover to cover?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have read the Bible cover to cover 2-3 times. Unfortunately for me it didn't help and led to a lot more confusion. It was one of the reasons I ended up not sticking with Christianity so to speak.

Since being saved in November 16 my studies have been a bit more theological on the whole of the Bible. I'm trying to get a better ground for understanding so I've researched all the basic view points (pre mid post Rapture ; dispensation premillennialism etc)

I pray and seek guidance through Him and now that I understand a bit more of everything I get more out of the Bible. In our Bible study class we have been in Kings and I actually understand more now how it all applies to then and how we see it's connected to today.

I will probably make a go at reading the Bible cover to cover again. Still rightfully dividing and getting the covenants down. First will probably go through the Age of Grace doctrines (Romans through Philemon) and then going back to Genesis and going full through.
    Romans 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Comment

One thing that helped me with the Old Testament was to get a chronological Bible.
      Isaiah 26:3 You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.

Comment

Working...
      X