Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think of my Mother in law when I read how all of you feel. I love her with all my heart, she lost a grandchild, both of her son's, mother and father in a short period of time. She has went on with her life but she still cries about it when I talk to her. I know what it feels like to lose a husband but her pain is far greater than mine. My heart goes out to all of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lucinda View Post
      Part of it stems from Ryan's death part of it is the age.I'm being honest when I say I don't much like teenagers.I think they are all insane until they reach the age of 25 or so
      Um, technically, teenagers are from thirTEEN to nineTEEN.

But, I long for that day when your children and you, and indeed, all of us, are reunited, and all of us together look upon the face of Jesus for the first time.

Comment

• Originally posted by sirgak View Post
        Um, technically, teenagers are from thirteen to nineteen.

But, I long for that day when your children and you, and indeed, all of us, are reunited, and all of us together look upon the face of Jesus for the first time.
        I know sirgak technically it is suppose to be 13-19
        Thank you for your kind words.I long for the day we are all reunited with our loved ones.
        Last edited by Lucinda; July 9th, 2009, 01:52 PM.

Comment

• Well I need prayer.I've been awful,hateful,mean and I just have no clue about tomorrow,don't even care. not very Christian like is it?

Comment

• Lucinda, I am praying for you, I felt the same way for a while.

Comment

Well I need prayer.I've been awful,hateful,mean and I just have no clue about tomorrow,don't even care. not very Christian like is it?
              Bad hair day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wings_Of_A_Dove View Post
                jayna, i feel the same thing. My life was so uplifted and childlike when D was here (he wasn't my child, sorry to hijack the thread) and now i feel so fake when i smile, i try to mean it sincerely but i just understand. I've never lost a child but i lost the love of my life. He was my best friend. and he was a son, brother, cousin, friend, etc. and i imagine all of your children were these things to you and other people.

if life is comprised of those you have. Then truly i am storing up a treasure trove in Heaven and I am SO THANKFUL THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE SAVED!!! God is truly amazing in saving myself and those i love and cherish!

Comment

Well I need prayer.I've been awful,hateful,mean and I just have no clue about tomorrow,don't even care. not very Christian like is it?
                  Don't feel alone, some of my thoughts aren't very christian sometimes. I get so aggravated with people sometimes.

Comment

Praying for you.
                    We care and were here for you.
                    I had a very bad week last week. I kinda scared myself. (one of those weeks)
                    I understand all those awful feelings. Please know those emotions are a normal part of grief.
                    It doesn't make us not Christian like, it makes us human, mothers who love and miss their children. Jesus knows.
                    We go through these "waves" of grief. At times they come crashing down around us. They can take your breath away. Hold onto Jesus with everything you got and he'll ride that wave with you. Take it one minute, hour, day at a time. Don't worry about tomorrow. Jesus want's to get you through today.
                    It's nice to be able to come here and share our feelings because we all "get it" that's why this board has been such a blessing.
                    I looked at headstones for the FIRST time in 19 months. Your avatar is what were having put on Mario's stone with SAFE IN THE ARMS OF JESUS below the picture. I could look at it all day long.
                    That's where our children are, SAFE in those loving arms.
                    It doesn't get any better than that. We have lost but they have gained. One day we will join them in that beautiful embrace!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wings_Of_A_Dove View Post
                      jayna, i feel the same thing. My life was so uplifted and childlike when D was here (he wasn't my child, sorry to hijack the thread) and now i feel so fake when i smile, i try to mean it sincerely but i just understand. I've never lost a child but i lost the love of my life. He was my best friend. and he was a son, brother, cousin, friend, etc. and i imagine all of your children were these things to you and other people.

if life is comprised of those you have. Then truly i am storing up a treasure trove in Heaven and I am SO THANKFUL THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE SAVED!!! God is truly amazing in saving myself and those i love and cherish!

Glad your here.

Treasures in heaven. Love that verse!! For where your treasure is your heart shall also be.

Comment

• Originally posted by DELIVERED View Post
                        I think of my Mother in law when I read how all of you feel. I love her with all my heart, she lost a grandchild, both of her son's, mother and father in a short period of time. She has went on with her life but she still cries about it when I talk to her. I know what it feels like to lose a husband but her pain is far greater than mine. My heart goes out to all of you.

I'm sorry for the loss of your husband. I'll be praying for you and your MIL.
                        Please don't feel your pain is any less, you lost your husband and that has to be very, very difficult. Just wanted you to know that although we don't understand the loss of a husband because we haven't experienced it, know that your grief is validated. It's real and were here for you. Thank you for your post. Does your MIL know how to use a computer?
                        Maybe you could show her this thread and let her know she's not alone.
                        Just a thought.

Comment

• Here is a website with some beautiful memorial things. My friend who lost her daughter gave me the one that says, Perhaps they are not stars. You can click on each one for a closer look. There are so many I would like to order!!

http://www.thecomfortcompany.net/sym...keepsakes.aspx

I reallly like this.
                          http://www.personalcreations.com/sho...pid=linkshare#
                          Last edited by Faith&Hope; July 10th, 2009, 11:42 PM.

Comment

• For all of you
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U2n-...eature=related

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith&Hope View Post
                              Praying for you.
                              We care and were here for you.
                              I had a very bad week last week. I kinda scared myself. (one of those weeks)
                              I understand all those awful feelings. Please know those emotions are a normal part of grief.
                              It doesn't make us not Christian like, it makes us human, mothers who love and miss their children. Jesus knows.
                              We go through these "waves" of grief. At times they come crashing down around us. They can take your breath away. Hold onto Jesus with everything you got and he'll ride that wave with you. Take it one minute, hour, day at a time. Don't worry about tomorrow. Jesus want's to get you through today.
                              It's nice to be able to come here and share our feelings because we all "get it" that's why this board has been such a blessing.
                              I looked at headstones for the FIRST time in 19 months. Your avatar is what were having put on Mario's stone with SAFE IN THE ARMS OF JESUS below the picture. I could look at it all day long.
                              That's where our children are, SAFE in those loving arms.
                              It doesn't get any better than that. We have lost but they have gained. One day we will join them in that beautiful embrace!!
                              You always know just what to say!!
                              I love the picture you picked out for Mario's stone. Its my favorite too.
                              God bless you in going through this difficult time. I know how it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith&Hope View Post
                                Can't open it, it says no JavaScript also.

Comment

Working...
                                X