• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tom_roberts View Post
    ROGER THAT
    you have great wisdom Tom Roberts!!!

Comment

• Thought we was discussing, yikes, didn't know we (I)was arguing?

Comment

• Originally posted by dramama View Post
        why argue about something we don't know the answer to? Why not just teach the truth which is we don't know the answer to this question, it's in God's hands and He'll act according to His will....that's the truth, everything else is speculation and just because some teacher or another has decided it's one way or the other doesn't make it true, only scripture is true....

Another option to consider:
        Perhaps the truth of the matter IS in the Scripture, and we all need to dig a little deeper for the answer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Butterflykisses View Post
          I did. No disrespect to brother Terry, but I don't agree. To say that God does not permit children to be condemned goes against the very nature of God. One is saying that God has salvation rules for adults and different rules for children. But God is no respecter of persons (Acts 10:34), therefore salvation based on age is a non-issue.

Dear brethren, I know how much in our mortal and finite minds we don't want to even consider the ramifications of a child eternally separated from God. But we must consider how holy God is, and how lost we are...child or adult.

Consider the Muslim children we see in video clips honoring Allah and espousing to be martyrs for his cause. Now consider the Rapture. Are these children going to be taken simply because they're children? Even though they've been raised to denounce the one true God and His Son Jesus Christ? How will they approach Jesus Whom they've been told is not the Christ? Jesus will not attempt to 'talk them into' His Kingdom. He told the disciples to leave the lost Pharisees alone for their heart's were hardened against Him (Matthew 15:14) and to leave any area when His Gospel is not received (Matthew 10:14, Mark 6:11 & Luke 9:5). Therefore taking children to Heaven just because they're children is against His nature.

I'll not apologize for believing the Bible. Every single part of it. The Bible says ONLY Noah's children were saved. The Bible says ONLY Lot's children were saved. Jesus said His appearing would be like the times of Noah and Lot.

If I'VE offended, I'm sorry, and I won't post in this topic again. But I won't apologize for believing ALL of what the Bible says, nor will I make excuses for when IT offends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Butterflykisses View Post
            And by the way Kknight great post.
            Thanks!

Comment

why argue about something we don't know the answer to? Why not just teach the truth which is we don't know the answer to this question, it's in God's hands and He'll act according to His will....that's the truth, everything else is speculation and just because some teacher or another has decided it's one way or the other doesn't make it true, only scripture is true....
              Amen

Comment

• Originally posted by Keifer View Post
                I did. No disrespect to brother Terry, but I don't agree. To say that God does not permit children to be condemned goes against the very nature of God. One is saying that God has salvation rules for adults and different rules for children. But God is no respecter of persons (Acts 10:34), therefore salvation based on age is a non-issue.

Dear brethren, I know how much in our mortal and finite minds we don't want to even consider the ramifications of a child eternally separated from God. But we must consider how holy God is, and how lost we are...child or adult.

Consider the Muslim children we see in video clips honoring Allah and espousing to be martyrs for his cause. Now consider the Rapture. Are these children going to be taken simply because they're children? Even though they've been raised to denounce the one true God and His Son Jesus Christ? How will they approach Jesus Whom they've been told is not the Christ? Jesus will not attempt to 'talk them into' His Kingdom. He told the disciples to leave the lost Pharisees alone for their heart's were hardened against Him (Matthew 15:14) and to leave any area when His Gospel is not received (Matthew 10:14, Mark 6:11 & Luke 9:5). Therefore taking children to Heaven just because they're children is against His nature.

I'll not apologize for believing the Bible. Every single part of it. The Bible says ONLY Noah's children were saved. The Bible says ONLY Lot's children were saved. Jesus said His appearing would be like the times of Noah and Lot.

If I'VE offended, I'm sorry, and I won't post in this topic again. But I won't apologize for believing ALL of what the Bible says, nor will I make excuses for when IT offends.
                Excuse me, but all that you have said is WRONG about the character of God. He DOES differentiate between age groups, and He does not consign little children to Hell. Maybe His only way of getting a majority of Muslim people is by taking their little ones to Heaven. NOWHERE in Scripture is it stated that little children go to Hell- NOWHERE.

The only people we get a glimpse of actually in Hades are: the rich man in the "torments" side, Abraham and Lazarus in the "Paradise" side (Luke 16). NO CHILDREN are ever mentioned in Scripture as being in Hell. NONE.

Comment

why argue about something we don't know the answer to?
                  Oh, but we do. Knowing and accepting are two different subjects, therefore, one final thought:

If the children of unbelieving parents are not held accountable in the eyes of God, then He's going to have to apologize to every first-born of Egypt, including Pharaoh's son (Exodus 12:29-30).

Comment

Oh, but we do. Knowing and accepting are two different subjects, therefore, one final thought:

If the children of unbelieving parents are not held accountable in the eyes of God, then He's going to have to apologize to every first-born of Egypt, including Pharaoh's son (Exodus 12:29-30).
                    WHERE in Scripture does it state that little children go to Hell????

Comment

• I've given every Scripture you need to see. Your refusal to doesn't mean you can't, it means you won't. The saved of Egypt were covered by the blood, just as are we. The lost were not covered, just as are today's lost. Show me where God changed the rules and I'll show you another Gospel.

Comment

I've given every Scripture you need to see. Your refusal to doesn't mean you can't, it means you won't. The saved of Egypt were covered by the blood, just as are we. The lost were not covered, just as are today's lost. Show me where God changed the rules and I'll show you another Gospel.
                        WHERE in Scripture does it say that little children are sent to HELL by God???

Comment

• You're being redundant, so I'm done. Peace to all the brothers and sisters...

Comment

You're being redundant, so I'm done. Peace to all the brothers and sisters...
                            It does not state anywhere in Scripture that our loving God sends little children to Hell. He has an age of "accountability", and evidently He holds Himself to that dividing line. When I SEE Scripture showing little children suffering the torments IN Hell, then I will believe it.

Comment

One needs to read Jeremiah 1:4-10
                              and try Matthew 18:1-10
                              and Matthew 19:14

interesting read. I called a very Godly man who has been in the word for 20 plus years and lead me to these. If you walk and choose not to believe God is a Just God, then that is just ridiculous. There is nothing more to say here cuz I believe God is Just and these 3 scriptures verify it and nothing more I say will help you see God is JUST.... and the very thought, God would be that cruel is..
                              Last edited by Butterflykisses; November 30th, 2007, 06:12 PM. Reason: added.

Comment

This scripture does not say the children go to hell only that they die.

Comment

Working...
                                X