Goodbye rrbb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye rrbb

Just wanted to stop by and say bye to the bb. Been over at Rapture Forums for a little while and it's like everything, it takes a little time to get used to something different, but it is worth it.
    A warm welcome awaits you there, but I think most of you have already gone. Thanks to all the mods and members who have made this forum a wonderfully safe place to fellowship for so many years. So see you there or in the air!

Makes me think that one less end times forum must mean we're a little closer to going home

Lord bless all those who were here wherever they go
    For Thou art my hope, Oh Lord God Psalm 71:5
    Being confident of this very thing, that He who hath begun a good work in you, will perform it to the day of the Lord Philippians 1:6

MY TABLET CANNOT TYPE OR SPELL

Originally posted by so-blessed View Post
    Just wanted to stop by and say bye to the bb. Been over at Rapture Forums for a little while and it's like everything, it takes a little time to get used to something different, but it is worth it.
    A warm welcome awaits you there, but I think most of you have already gone. Thanks to all the mods and members who have made this forum a wonderfully safe place to fellowship for so many years. So see you there or in the air!

Makes me think that one less end times forum must mean we're a little closer to going home

Lord bless all those who were here wherever they go
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Hello everyone! I have read some of the news, concerning the forum move, and now that leaves me with one question. What is going to happen to the threads on doctrine and apostasy ? Rapture Ready Discussion Forums has been such a valuable resource for me, in order to obtain well-grounded biblical perspectives, and to learn how to watch out for false teachers.
      Genesis 12:3

Comment

I pray we will be able to re-establish the relationships we've developed here.
        Hoping it will happen sooner rather than later...
        Love to all my RR friends, you all have been a huge blessing in my life
        sigpic
        I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Originally posted by J. B. View Post
          Hello everyone! I have read some of the news, concerning the forum move, and now that leaves me with one question. What is going to happen to the threads on doctrine and apostasy ? Rapture Ready Discussion Forums has been such a valuable resource for me, in order to obtain well-grounded biblical perspectives, and to learn how to watch out for false teachers.
          Feel free to copy and paste any threads you'd like to keep to your hard drive or other storage device.
          sigpic
          Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

I want to say goodbye to RR I first started here in June 09. I have enjoyed the fellowship here with my RR family. I pray many of you will join us in fellowship at RF. There are a lot of nice people with interesting topics, and I have been active there since April of 2013. You can give and receive likes. Please come join us at RF. God Bless!
            sigpic John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. Love RR Family, Janice

Comment

My time with RR goes way back to at least 2002. There's even an archive page that fell on my birthday that year. Forum name was ace... https://web.archive.org/web/20020923.../rr-bb.com:80/

Comment

Is just rr-bb.com shutting down or will RaptureReady.com also be shutting down? I really enjoy the RR.com daily news and the weekly Nearing Midnight articles by Todd and Terry.

Comment

Please disregard my earlier post because I'd already asked it before and been given the answer that it's only rr-bb.com that's shutting down. It really do miss my mind.

Comment

I just wanted to let everyone know what a blessing rrbb has been to me over the many years I have been a member. So many friends praying for so many needs.
                    What an amazing family we have developed here!
                    Love you all, friends and mods alike. See you at rapture forums...It will be hard to say that final good-bye.
                    sigpic
                    I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

My hmmm smilie was a mistake, but I can't edit it out.
                      I certainly meant no disrespect to Rapture Forums...sorry
                      sigpic

Comment

My hmm smilie was a mistake, but I can't edit it out.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Momma D View Post
                          I tried to remove that pesky smiley but the system wouldn't let me. The only way I can do it would be do delete the post entirely... All of these system problems are why RR-BB is at its end. Fortunately there is Rapture Forums.
                          Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

I got it...
                            sigpic

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

I got it!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X