Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

I really need to know

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really need to know

I donít know if this is in the right place but I have a burden on my heart that I just need relief. I have two boys one who will be 9 and and another who will be 3. My oldest had accepted Jesus but my toddler obviously doesnít understand it yet. I hear the enemy whispering in my ear making me afraid that my little one would be left behind. I feel this is an attack because Iíve been growing closer to the Lord. I still wouldnít look back but my heart aches when I wonder if he will also go with us. How can I be sure that he will also be taken? Or is there any guarantee at all?

At just 3 years old, your youngest is not at the age of accountability. If the rapture happened today, he'd be with us all in heaven.
    sigpic
    Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Yes, the Jewish "age of accountability" is twelve years of age. So, children will go in the Rapture. It is so important to raise your children in the Lord, so that by the age of accountability, they are prepared to - or already have - accepted the Lord.

Comment

Yrrek, you have nothing to fear. Satan is trying to make you lose the joy and peace that you are entitled to as a child of God. Just continue to pray for him and to teach him at his level of understanding. As he matures, he will one day understand the gospel message and how it applies to him.
        sigpic
        -Lynn

Comment

I agree with the others here.

'Let the little children come to Me, and do not hinder them, for the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as them...' paraphrasing...

Don't let the enemy take your joy Kerry, raise the shield of faith to the incoming fire, and gird yourself around with the truth of scripture!

Comment

According to this passage, looks like the Age of Accountability is 20 years and above ... 19 and below are still considered innocent in Godíííís eyes.

Exodus 30:14-16

14 Every one that passeth among them that are numbered, from twenty years old and above, shall give an offering unto the Lord.

15 The rich shall not give more, and the poor shall not give less than half a shekel, when they give an offering unto the Lord, to make an atonement for your souls.

16 And thou shalt take the atonement money of the children of Israel, and shalt appoint it for the service of the tabernacle of the congregation; that it may be a memorial unto the children of Israel before the Lord, to make an atonement for your souls.

Jesus later became that shekel and his blood atoned for everyone who believes and places their trust in Him for salvation. Our souls become eternally secured. : )
            Til we meet in Beulah Land!

"Only one life 'twill soon be past, only what's done for Christ will last"

Comment

Working...
            X