Announcement

Collapse

Time to Move to Rapture Forums

Brothers and Sisters,

Rapture Ready's Bulletin Board is no longer maintained. Members have been moving to Rapture Forum's Bulletin Board https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/ Apparently unrepairable bugs in our software after a needed upgrade led to the decision to close Rapture Ready and to encourage members to continue fellowship at Rapture Forums. You'll find an active and vibrant Bulletin Board at Rapture Forums. See you there!
See more
See less

Jesus according to the AHE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus according to the AHE

I've been working on a devotional and I was using the ancient hysterical encyclopedia as a reference. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the site on here but they got so many things wrong. Does anyone know where I can find a reliable source for information? I was looking for information like where the term "Christ" came from. That's just an example. The fact the AHE states Jesus was from Palestine tells me they are not a good place for information about our Lord.

Originally posted by Yrrek View Post
    I've been working on a devotional and I was using the ancient hysterical encyclopedia as a reference. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post the site on here but they got so many things wrong. Does anyone know where I can find a reliable source for information? I was looking for information like where the term "Christ" came from. That's just an example. The fact the AHE states Jesus was from Palestine tells me they are not a good place for information about our Lord.
    Good question, I always thought it was interchangeable with Messiah or has the same meaning as Messiah.
    John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Try Jason Lisle, biblicalscienceinstitute.com
      Dr. Lisle is an astrophysicist and currently has a well documented series on his website dealing with the issue of the accuracy of God's Word.
      I think you'll like it.
      sigpic
      -Lynn

Comment

Biblical Science Institute with Dr. Jason Lisle, astrophysicist.
        sigpic
        -Lynn

Comment

Working...
        X