Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Historians and bloggers are questioning if Jesus ever existed at all... Making me really bummed out!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historians and bloggers are questioning if Jesus ever existed at all... Making me really bummed out!

Today in the Rapture Ready News section an article was posted: " Historians and bloggers are questioning if Jesus ever existed at all." I'm not posting a link becuase the article makes me sad. My question is why would such an article be posted? What am I missing? Is this just to supposed to make us think about how bad the world has become?

I donít think the people who run the forum have anything to do with the main page content. They probably put that article there because it shows us prophecy fulfilled, in that the Bible tells us it will be like that toward the end. Remember, things arenít falling apart; they are falling into place! Look up, for your redemption draws near!

Comment

Originally posted by Accepted View Post
      Remember, things arenít falling apart; they are falling into place! Look up, for your redemption draws near!
      That is a wonderful perspective! I will definitely remmeber this when I read these sad articles moving forward. Thank you for sharing!

Comment

Simply pointing out the rise of the scoffers.......

"Every knee shall bow, every tongue will confess" !

Comment

Remember, the main site is an end times clearinghouse of sorts. Lots of topics, theories and ruminations posted there. Here, in the confines of the forum, we have a haven from the noise of the secular world.
          sigpic
          Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Everything anti-Bible, anti-Jesus, is a sign of the soon to arrive antichrist.
            Joy comes to mind, since the return of Jesus is at hand
            sigpic
            I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Originally posted by Steve53 View Post
              Remember, the main site is an end times clearinghouse of sorts. Lots of topics, theories and ruminations posted there. Here, in the confines of the forum, we have a haven from the noise of the secular world.
              That's also an excellent reminder! I guess that was why it was so sad to me, simply because of how wonderful the forums are, but it is another sign of the times and I pray that we won't have to deal with this old hateful world for much longer!

Comment

Working...
              X