Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

A Word From Amir

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Word From Amir

The below encouraging word was posted by Amir Tsarfati today. Don't lose your hope church!

A Word From Amir

The single most frequently asked question I receive from Christians as I travel around the world is, “So, when do you think the Rapture is going to happen?”

My answer is simple: I am more than convinced that it will be during my lifetime! Our generation is the generation that will not pass before this amazing event will take place!

Be encouraged because all the signs are here and all the players are ready to act!

BELIEVE! The worst thing that can ever happen to the believer is life without the blessed hope and excitement for the soon return of Jesus to take us! Contrary to some false teachings, this evil world is not our place and is not the Kingdom of God! We belong somewhere else!

“… For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself…” (Philippians 3:20-21)

So, instead of beautifying yourself for the world, get ready bride, for the coming of your bridegroom is soon and it’s for Him that you want to look beautiful holy and pure! Get ready people!

Please share this message of hope!
    "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
    always abounding in the work of the Lord;
    knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

These are encouraging words, indeed! Sometimes I am so weary and overwhelmed with this evil planet.... I can't imagine why the Lord hasn't come for us yet. I know His ways are higher than mine and His timing is perfect, yet I feel like an impatient kid on a car trip asking, "Are we there yet?" Maranatha.
    Please pray for my unsaved loved-ones. Time is short.

Comment

So encouraging!

Comment

Very uplifting! Please come quickly Lord Jesus!

Comment

Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Thank you Firefly!!! It is encouraging that folks are asking him about the Rapture as it seems that a lot of Christians do not even have the Rapture on their radar. Praying for the Rapture to come quickly every day...

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X