Heartbeat? No abortion!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heartbeat? No abortion!

Iowa has signed into law the toughest abortion bill in the country. Right now, I'm proud to be a transplanted Iowan! It's called the "Fetal Heartbeat" bill. If there is a heartbeat, there is no abortion!
    https://www.desmoinesregister.com/st...eat/577443002/

PRAISE THE LORD! This makes me proud of the Corn Husker state!

Comment

That is a big step in the right direction!

Comment

Heartbeat begins at 6 weeks
        sigpic
        -Lynn

Comment

Heartbeat detectable at 8 weeks.
          sigpic
          -Lynn

Comment

I think that is one of the best choices Iowa has made.
            Better is one day in your courts than a thousand elsewhere; I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God than dwell in the tents of the wicked. Psalm 84:10

Comment

This is awesome! We are taking baby steps in the right direction!
              My dad was born in Iowa, so I proudly identify with Iowa on this!!
              sigpic
              I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

This is fantastic news that there will be no abortions if a heartbeat is detected! However, I wonder if life begins when the egg is fertilized and the cells are multiplying?

Comment

Life definitely begins at conception; no doubt about that. I do note, however, that in God's design there are a fair percentage of fertilized embryos which do not successfully implant in the womb and are flushed out. But that's a choice which God should make, not man.
                  --------Eric H. Bowen

sigpic 16 inch Armor Piercing: When you care enough to send the very, very, best!

Comment

Working...
                  X