Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Got here at last!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got here at last!!

Hi all, it's been so long since I was last here - I managed to log in occasionally & then I'd get logged out by my antivirus. I even managed to send a PM a while ago & then got locked out. Grrr!
    Then I got in & noticed it looks different. Wasn't sure if I'm in the right place! Glad to see familiar names & lots of new members too - that's good to see PTL!
    Does anyone have any news of iSong?
    For Thou art my hope, Oh Lord God Psalm 71:5
    Being confident of this very thing, that He who hath begun a good work in you, will perform it to the day of the Lord Philippians 1:6

MY TABLET CANNOT TYPE OR SPELL

Haven't heard from iSong in a long time....
    sigpic
    Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Working...
    X