This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about a dream

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post it, but my dad passed away in November. My brother and mom had a dream of him being younger and happy. My brothers was of him walking down a dirt road similar to the one that he grew up on with our dog who passed away a couple of years ago. My mama's dream was with him being younger and playing with a young child, we think the child is my cousin who passed away when he was 5.

The dream I have a question on is the last couple of nights me and my mom have had a similar dream of him being sad and distant from us. I feel like this dream is more about us than him. I feel like it is us missing him and I was wondering if anyone else have had similar dreams about a loved one who has passed away? I feel like my dream is because when I went to sleep last night I was think of hers and what it could mean.

Hey there chj - Because dreams are so subjective, discussing them is something that we can't permit per the board rules. Sorry about that.
    sigpic
    Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Working...
    X