Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

Delivered From Wrath To Come :: By Grant Phillips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delivered From Wrath To Come :: By Grant Phillips

If you are still wondering if the Church will go through the Tribulation (although I donít know why), keep in mind that Jesus is coming as a bridegroom for His bride at the Rapture. Ask yourself, and be honest, from everything the Bible says about Jesus, would He ever pour out wrath upon those who He died to save, His bride? Why would He take our punishment from the Law if He were going to allow us to suffer punishment by the Law anyway?

Only the children of disobedience will suffer His wrath. That is the way it has always been throughout the Bible, and that is exactly how it will all end. I praise God that Jesus took my stripes, and that by His stripes I am healed. I will never worry about His wrath, but instead enjoy His love and many promises.

http://www.raptureready.com/2018/02/...rant-phillips/
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

This is so comforting and it makes perfect sense!

Comment

One of my favorite verses on saving faith and free from the wrath to come:

Romans 5:8-9 English Standard Version (ESV)
      8 but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 9 Since, therefore, we have now been justified by his blood, much more shall we be saved by him from the wrath of God.
      John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post
        If you are still wondering if the Church will go through the Tribulation (although I donít know why), keep in mind that Jesus is coming as a bridegroom for His bride at the Rapture. Ask yourself, and be honest, from everything the Bible says about Jesus, would He ever pour out wrath upon those who He died to save, His bride? Why would He take our punishment from the Law if He were going to allow us to suffer punishment by the Law anyway?

Only the children of disobedience will suffer His wrath. That is the way it has always been throughout the Bible, and that is exactly how it will all end. I praise God that Jesus took my stripes, and that by His stripes I am healed. I will never worry about His wrath, but instead enjoy His love and many promises.

http://www.raptureready.com/2018/02/...rant-phillips/
        How comforting to hear! Especially since I am bombarded by my SIL who professes to be a Calvinist, but IMHO has gone a little crazy with his non-existent end-times viewpoint. When I talk about the Rapture and events in the news and how they relate to the times we are in, he tells me ď ...all prophecy was fulfilled in 70 AD. There is no Rapture, the Gospel will conquer and take over all the evil in the world and until this happens, Christ will not come again. He thinks there will be no Anti-Christ and the book of The Revelation is totally symbolic.Ē He has a Masterís in Divinity and there is no moving his point of view, unless Godís will changes his thinking in answer to my prayers. I pray also that his belief doesnít condemn his salvation. I am also concerned about his views on Jerusalem not being important to God. He believes that itís just another city....
        "Every day I want to be in dangerous proximity to Jesus. I want a life that explodes... with faith that is gloriously treacherous." Mike Yaconelli "Dangerous Wonder"

Comment

Here is an interesting read I found about the rapture and the bride of Christ
          http://jesusplusnothing.com/studies/...deofchrist.htm
          John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

That looks like an interesting site. Thanks.
            And if by grace, then it is no longer by works: if it were, grace would no longer be grace.
            Romans 11:6

Comment

Originally posted by DMac View Post
              That looks like an interesting site. Thanks.
              I stumbled into it while reading some articles from Jack Kelley.

Comment

Thank you TT! This is really encouraging!

My church doesn't preach on the rapture; most at that church don't believe in it and those who do dare not mention it, so it is very easy to forget why I believe this.

Without this site, I probably would have given up hope in the rapture!
                "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
                always abounding in the work of the Lord;
                knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

Comment

Working...
                X