• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Praying for you both

Comment

Comment

Good to know you're still around, Heather. Praying for you both.
          For Thou art my hope, Oh Lord God Psalm 71:5
          Being confident of this very thing, that He who hath begun a good work in you, will perform it to the day of the Lord Philippians 1:6

MY TABLET CANNOT TYPE OR SPELL

Comment

Comment

Things are pretty much the same. Ron can be a good example of salt and fresh water coming out of the same spring, let me tell you. One minute he's appreciative, the next - not.

I am putting my faith first and leaving him to God. I know God is working on him. Ron continues to drink.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
              'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
              I get my Bibles here

Comment

Comment

Comment

Things are pretty much the same, but Ron went to church last week and he is talking about going on a Bible Handout with me soon.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
                    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
                    I get my Bibles here

Comment

Good to hear this! i'm continuing to pray for both of you..............

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X