Ron and Heather update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron and Heather update

My antivirus was hating on RR for quite a while, but is OK now. I didn't want to uninstall everything just to post.

Ron continues to drink and is occasionally verbally abusive. He is enslaved "to drink" and it's very sad to watch. He is witnessing to all the drivers and working, which I appreciate. I have been doing my own Bible Handouts lately, though, he will offer to pay for a cab (which I appreciate).

He is in a lot of pain but not taking any narcotics. He is adamant about that. He is taking the maximum daily dose of gabapentin. His back is a mess, the back surgery didn't work, but he is still functional somehow.

We just had the 15th anniversary of the accident, which was hard for both of us. I am hanging in there. I battle some depression and "Why don't you leave him?" people, but I intend to keep my vows.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
    'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
    I get my Bibles here

Heather, you and Ron are both in our prayers in my Sunday School class and have been for some time. The Lord of the Harvest has not forgotten you.
    --------Eric H. Bowen

sigpic 16 inch Armor Piercing: When you care enough to send the very, very, best!

Comment

Heather, I haven't seen anything from you recently............probably my fault for not looking as carefully as I should have.
      i'm so glad to see you here and I'm so sorry that Ron's surgery wasn't as successful as you would have liked it to be. I have continued to pray for you both. Hang in there, dear sister........... God is there with you both.

Comment

Heather thank you so much for the update!!! Keeping you and Ron in my prayers....

Comment

Good to see you aboard!

ers continue for you two...

Comment

Praying for you both.
            sigpic

Comment

Praying for you as you continue battling depression. and praying for Ron to give up the alcohol and seek Jesus.

Comment

Comment

sigpic
                  Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Praying in agreement with everyone here.

"God, who foresaw your tribulation, has specially armed you to go through it, not without pain but without stain."
                    ~ C. S. Lewis

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X