No announcement yet.

Rapture Ready Forum: Not Safe For Work!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rapture Ready Forum: Not Safe For Work!

Posted without further comment:

Screen Capture
    --------Eric H. Bowen

sigpic 16 inch Armor Piercing: When you care enough to send the very, very, best!

If I were an employer, I'd expect my employees to keep their focus on their job responsibilities while they're on the clock.

I'm curious as to whether or not you're blocked from social networking sites like facebook, etc.
    Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Social networking sites such as Facebook are blocked, but discussion forums generally are not. For example, when I'm on my lunch break I regularly check in on a site for Amtrak traveler discussions and another religious site which is mainly intended for witches and pagans (I call myself the "token fundamentalist"). If RR was blocked simply because it was a discussion site and that policy was applied across the board I wouldn't have mentioned it. But the notation "Religious; Suspicious" made me think.
      --------Eric H. Bowen

sigpic 16 inch Armor Piercing: When you care enough to send the very, very, best!

Comment

Makes me glad I work for my husband.

Although his boss is a Facebook friend. It makes me think hard before I post anything, let me tell you.

" I have had an increasing burden to engage in some down and dirty, street evangelism." March 6, 2010

Isaiah 6:8 I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: “ Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?”

Then I said, “Here am I! Send me.”

Matthew 22:9 NIV
        'So go to the street corners and invite to the banquet anyone you find.’

I'm praying for you daily!
        I get my Bibles here

Comment

Working...
        X