No announcement yet.

What's going on????????????????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is happening????? Firefox has been blocking me for days and this is as close as I've been able to get so far. It keeps saying this is a dangerous site and that I shouldn't come here. I guess it is just my turn, but I am not computer savy and don't know what to do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chaser View Post
      Will the smileys emogi's etc. be back soon ?
      I know I miss them and the praying emoji's.

Comment

FINALLY!!! I am on board once again! I can't tell you all how bummed I was that I couldn't get on here to post or to read all of your comments. RR is my sanctuary and refuge in this world, along with my church. I am praising the Lord that I am able to come back here.

Comment

Originally posted by chaser View Post
          Will the smileys emogi's etc. be back soon ?
          Hopefully they'll be back soon. Lot's of little bugs for somebody to work out.
          Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Originally posted by Tall Timbers View Post

Hopefully they'll be back soon. Lot's of little bugs for somebody to work out.
            I've tried to add some color to the background because the bright white and small font are bothering my eyes.
            I make changes, save them, and everything remains the same.
            I even tried rebooting with no results...
            I really liked the skins on the old board a lot!
            sigpic
            I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Originally posted by kathymendel View Post
              Just signed in and everything has changed here........... and, there are no posts since November on the boards. Where are all of our latest posts? I never read of any changes being made........ any answers???
              Kathy, how did you get the blue background on your post?
              Of course, I need to set it on my end so every post has colored backgrounds...

I just noticed that the op's have the blue background...it's so much easier for me to read
              sigpic
              I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken because He is right beside me. Ps. 16:8

Comment

Momma D, I have no idea!! As an older person, I have great difficulty in maneuvering the computer technology! I struggle with every little thing and every little change! It just come up and I accept it, cuz I have no clue!! Haha. As my late husband used to always say, "It is what it is!"

Comment

Originally posted by kathymendel View Post
                  Momma D, I have no idea!! As an older person, I have great difficulty in maneuvering the computer technology! I struggle with every little thing and every little change! It just come up and I accept it, cuz I have no clue!! Haha. As my late husband used to always say, "It is what it is!"
                  It appears that the first post in each thread gets that shade of blue. Eventually, once the bugs get shaken out, folks will probably be able to change the color schema, or so we hope.

Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

I haven't been able to access the board for at least a couple of months. My anti-virus kept saying the link was unsafe and wouldn't let me access it. Very happy that all is well again.

Comment

Smilies are back!

Thanks Todd.

One for the road.....
                      Don't panic! Just be Rapture Ready.

Joel 3:2

I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will put them on trial for what they did to my inheritance, my people Israel, because they scattered my people among the nations and divided up my land.

Comment

Glad they are back.
                        John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Working...
                        X