Announcement

Collapse

Combining RR-BB.com into RaptureForums.com

Because it has become insanely difficult to manage a bulletin board these days, the managers of Rapture Ready and Rapture Forums have decided to join our boards together under a software program that is easier to manage. Because RF has their database operating well under an Enforo license, we decided to make Rapture Forums the focal point of a consolidation. Since Chris, the owner of RF, has long experience in running a forum, he can better manage the problems that come with this technology.

If you do not have an account at https://www.raptureforums.com/forums/, please sign up. By the end of November, it will become the forward address of RR-BB.com
See more
See less

What's going on????????????????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on????????????????

Just signed in and everything has changed here........... and, there are no posts since November on the boards. Where are all of our latest posts? I never read of any changes being made........ any answers???

Please read our latest announcement.

Comment

Thanks for the update. I logged in this morning and wasn't sure what was going on with the web site.

Comment

My first response with the new update. Seems mobile friendly, so that's good.

Comment

Almost had a heart attack thinking this is it - the rapture happened, the site was overtaken by the government, and Iíím still here - Thank you, Lord, I havenít been left behind. Kidding kind of. Did throw me for a loop there
          Last edited by BlessdMomUv5; December 13th, 2017, 12:55 PM. Reason: Figuring out emojis/icons
          Toots

Comment

I don't like the appearance of the board now. It's too pale, and the font is too small. Couldn't they fix the security issues without changing the look of the board.

Take one and pass it on!

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud Watcher View Post
              I don't like the appearance of the board now. It's too pale, and the font is too small. Couldn't they fix the security issues without changing the look of the board.
              Unfortunately, no. Have a little patience and you're gonna be just fine.
              sigpic
              Come soon Lord Jesus - Take us Safely Home

John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Psalm 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Comment

Test
                "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
                always abounding in the work of the Lord;
                knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

Comment

Sorry, the first response didn't go. I am on an old iPad and getting warnings that this is a Phishing website. So now I am attempting to post....
                  "Therefore my beloved brothers, be steadfast, immovable,
                  always abounding in the work of the Lord;
                  knowing that in the Lord your labor is not in vain."

1 Corinthians 15:58 (ESV)

Comment

Originally posted by BlessdMomUv5 View Post
                    Almost had a heart attack thinking this is it - the rapture happened, the site was overtaken by the government, and Iíím still here - Thank you, Lord, I havenít been left behind. Kidding kind of. Did throw me for a loop there
                    That is too funny! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud Watcher View Post
                      CW, you can also customize your style preferences in your profile...

Comment

Had a VERY hard time getting in today! Would not let me in at all yesterday!

Comment

Oh I am so relieved!!! Have been trying to access the site for 3 days without success until this morning...What a good day this is!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
                            Oh I am so relieved!!! Have been trying to access the site for 3 days without success until this morning...What a good day this is!!!
                            I was blocked from the site for three days. I think my password got corrupted or something... the reset password link wasn't working for me (no e-mail getting sent to me). I persisted and finally made it back home. Hopefully any remaining bugs will be worked out soon.
                            Tall Timbers, Imperfect but forgiven

3 trees

Comment

Will the smileys emogi's etc. be back soon ?
                              John 10:27-30 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fatherís hand. I and the Father are one.

Comment

Working...
                              X