X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohh thank you! Very good post!

Comment

I confess my sin to Jesus Christ, my God and before you all as witnesses.

I pray and I hope that you pray for me that I move from my lowly position of the "Bound Christian" to the complete Christian. It has been my lifetime desire but every time I move forward, satan and evil pull me backwards.

While I do not sin in all areas of life, I do have one frailty and it tempts me daily. Sometimes I surrender to it. God knows my struggles, but I confess here in the hopes that I can somehow gain greater strength through you all.

Comment

Dear IveSeenEvil

Originally posted by IveSeenEvil View Post
        I confess my sin to Jesus Christ, my God and before you all as witnesses.

I pray and I hope that you pray for me that I move from my lowly position of the "Bound Christian" to the complete Christian. It has been my lifetime desire but every time I move forward, satan and evil pull me backwards.

While I do not sin in all areas of life, I do have one frailty and it tempts me daily. Sometimes I surrender to it. God knows my struggles, but I confess here in the hopes that I can somehow gain greater strength through you all.
        My heart goes out to you as I read your post. We all struggle to maintain our relationship with God, because we have a sinful nature. Always remember that Jesus died on the cross at Calvary to SAVE YOU FROM YOUR SIN. YOUR STRUGGLES AND YOUR TEMPTATIONS can be forgiven!!! We ALL fall short of the Glory of God! The most important thing is that when we fall...we pick ourselves immediately up ask forgiveness of that sin (which is called repent) and turn away from it , never to return to it again. If we do...we must humble ourselves before the Almighty God and ask forgiveness again. Then ask God to take that sinful desire out of you so you won't go back again.

Life is hard. It is not a life of jellybeans! All sweet and yummy. Each day we need to be in God's word, and have a prayer life where we can talk to God as if He were standing right by us. I hope you are in a Bible believing church and you attend each week! And, go to a Bible Study class or the old term...Sunday School. You will learn and gain soo much encouragement from them! And, you can meet a Godly friend that can be an accountability partner to you. That is, they help you to keep from falling. They hold you accountable to living a Godly life EACH day! Please seek a good friend like this that you can talk to.

When you get these sinful desires, rebuke satan away from you and your thoughts! The power you have inside of you (if you have excepted Jesus as your Saviour) is stronger than satan!!! The Holy Spirit!!! God has power over satan. Just pray and tell satan to leave you alone!!!! And flee from anything sinful that draws you to this desire that pulls you back in.

Please let me pray for you: OK? Dear Heavenly Father I pray for this dear Child of yours. They seem to want to be closer to you, but it seems satan has a hold on them to pull em' backwards. Instead of them being able to move forwards in a closer relationship with you. Dear Lord please surround this person with a hedge of protection to shield satan from attacking them and pulling them away from the straight and narrow path you tell us to follow. Please give them peace that you promise in your word...peace that passes ALL understanding. Lord I don't know this person, but you do. You know everything there is to know from their birth to now. God help them to let go of their past. The evil they have seen, Lord take it away from their memory. Replace with good, happy and peaceful thoughts and memories. Lord, please hold this person up. And, when they fall....please Lord pick them up and let them see instantly where they sinned and done wrong in your eyes. Dear Lord it seems they really want to know you more. To be closer to you and to have a closer walk and relationship with you. Help them Lord to accomplish this. Give them a hunger for your Holy Word. Help them to understand it and be able to apply it to their daily live. In Jesus Name. Amen

Comment

Originally posted by kcofohio View Post
          Thank you, Buzz! Will you be making this a sticky?
          Great Sticky!

Comment

Alot of meat to chew on with this study......... Thank you for sharing this. I think I am still the bound Christian moving into the Free Christian by God's grace.

Comment

Sensational work here.

Comment

lukewarm

It says in the Bible that no one can serve two masters. You will either hate the one and love the other. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday today and forever. A true authentic Christian will pray for the lost and minister the word of God to the lost. A cultural Christian will just go through the motions and only be a fake Christian, especially on Sundays. There is no stopping the mission of Jesus Christ. Pray for the persecuted Church. Pray for the true Christians in China, North Korea, Iran, etc. Pray that they will endure with faith the terrible persecution that is upon them. Pray for their persecutors that they may come to know Christ through repentant faith. You can't become saved unless you repent. Jesus says that in the book of Luke. visit www.persecution.com. We as beleivers in Christ need to start standing up for what is right. We need to let the world know what is happening to those who are sharing the faith. It's all in the name of the lord Jesus Christ.

Comment

all powerful

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, may the wisdom and strength of his word be shown through people here and around the world to lost and dying souls.

Comment

one is and will not be a complete christian on this present earth in these fleshly bodies of sin that constantly war against the spirit. Complete christianity is what we are preparing for here to be attained when the body and bride of Christ is Unified with its master the Lord Jesus Christ.

Comment

Very helpful for me to read this. Thank you.

Comment

http://buzzardhut.net/index/htm/prop.htm

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
                        Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
                        Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

Originally posted by jadbad2004 View Post
                          BH, you hit it for me. I was a dead Christian, then I became a Bound Christian, and from there went to a free Christian and now Praise the Lord I am finally becoming a complete Christian. Thank you for the post.

YSIC
                          Beth
                          What an excellent sticky. It is amazing to look back at my Walk with our Lord, and see that at one time, I was stuck at each one of the four types of Christians. Praise be that I have had some good biblical teachers over the years. However, it did take me a few years to fully grasp that the best Teacher I follow, lives inside of me.
                          Galatians 2: 20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me. 21 I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness comes through the law, then Christ died in vain.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy C View Post
                            What an excellent sticky. It is amazing to look back at my Walk with our Lord, and see that at one time, I was stuck at each one of the four types of Christians. Praise be that I have had some good biblical teachers over the years. However, it did take me a few years to fully grasp that the best Teacher I follow, lives inside of me.

Revelation 22:17a The Spirit and Bride are now saying, "Come!" The ones who hear are now saying, "Come!" The ones who thirst are now saying, "Come!" so come LORD Jesus !
                            Buzzardhut.net |The Watch Parables | The Rapture | Romans | The Virgin Mary | Roman Catholicism
                            Never Heard of Jesus? | The Evidence Bible | Tent Meeting | The Beast/666 | The Kingdom of Darkness | The Nephilim

Comment

Working...
                            X