New Covenant vs 2 new covenants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this is an older post, but I can't sleep

Dr. Arnold Fruchtenbaum addresses this issue online under his writing "The Eight Covenants of the Bible" starting on page 34. See also Come and See studies.

Basically, he says there is only 1 new covenant. This covenant is between God and Israel. Gentiles are partakers of the spiritual blessings of this covenant as with the other unconditional covenants promised to Israel. Said another way the Church is a partaker, not a taker-over of the covenant. Israel and only Israel will receive the physical blessings, but the Church is enjoying the spiritual blessings already - Israel's enjoyment of the spiritual blessings are yet in the future. Rather than lay out the scriptures here, visit the link above for The Eight Covenants of the Bible - he lays it out scripturally.
    Last edited by Steve53; August 31st, 2017, 06:13 AM. Reason: Full URL's must be used. No imbedded links only please.
    John 14:6
    Jesus answered, "I am the WAY and the TRUTH and the LIFE, no one comes to the Father except through Me."

Comment

Steve53 - sorry about the direct links, won't happen again. Here is a basic link to the Come and See page on ariel.org: http://ariel.org/come-and-see.htm
      John 14:6
      Jesus answered, "I am the WAY and the TRUTH and the LIFE, no one comes to the Father except through Me."

Comment

Working...
      X